GDT: Game 5 : Pens vs. Sharks | Next Time I Cheat, Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
How the **** are we leading???

OOg0Z6f.gif

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Just came home and turned the game on. Anyone know why we're down to four d and who's out? I keep hearing Steigerwald talk about it.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
That Geno penalty Cole.

Second it ended, different Geno, even more animalistic Horny, different team.

I remember a game against MTL in 2008. We were trailing by one in the third and Geno took a stupid penalty. I turn to my dad and say: Geno is going to wcore when he comes out. Geno exits the box, gets a stretch pass from Gonch and scores on the break away. I am the only one cheering in my section. MY dad brought me to Bell Centre as a birthday present. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

Stuckinthe2ndround*

Schultz accidentally got the subway sandwich of the game.

ComplianceBuyout

Feb 18, 2009
Montreal
How is this even possible? We go from 2 horrible periods (forgetting the last game...) and explode with this kind of play. I hope Sully and by the looks of it, Geno, laid into the group during the 2nd break.

I might have missed it, but any news on the supposed injuries to maatta and pouliot?

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Good call by Errey showing that Horny forecheck and Dilon wanting nothing to do with getting to the puck first.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Just came home and turned the game on. Anyone know why we're down to four d and who's out? I keep hearing Steigerwald talk about it.

Pouliot and Maatta got hurt. Pouliot was having a fantastic game before he got hurt too, Maatta was good as well.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Pouliot and Maatta got hurt. Pouliot was having a fantastic game before he got hurt too, Maatta was good as well.

Thanks. I missed how bad we were playing in the beginning but we've looked great since I've turned it on.

I'm hoping it's nothing too serious with those two. Well, three, with Letang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad