Pre-Game Talk: GAME 5, N.Y. in Ottawa, Saturday 3:00 pm on CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Series ain't over till you lose one at home.

So let's win this... I'm sick of reading the BS on the main boards! Effort has been horrible but the Sens can redeem themselves with a win tomorrow

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Series ain't over till you lose one at home.

So let's win this... I'm sick of reading the BS on the main boards! Effort has been horrible but the Sens can redeem themselves with a win tomorrow

YES!!! This team has always shown a will to win games and come from behind, they are the classic underdogs in every sense and they will win on Saturday

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
This series keeps reminding me of the canucks/bruins stanley cup final....Vancouver won all the close games but got demolished in all the road games prior to game 7...anyways we know how that turned out :(

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
This series keeps reminding me of the canucks/bruins stanley cup final....Vancouver won all the close games but got demolished in all the road games prior to game 7...anyways we know how that turned out :(

Riot downtown and set ablaze the streets? I guess it could happen in Ottawa as long as the weather is fair and we're all in bed by 9:00pm.

ekarlsson65

Jan 11, 2015
Ottawa
When I hear Guy say things with such an optimistic ring to them, it makes me think he actually believes this team is in good shape going into game 5 without making adjustments. This guy has a "standfast and things will work themselves out" attitude. The Rangers adjusted and that's shown itself in MSG. If the Sens don't, well, I think we can start talking about next season.

...I did like them finally getting chippy at the end of the game. I was starting to wonder if these guys had a reason to wear cups under their pants. As much as I hate to think about it, I almost want Neil and Boro to play just to go bang in the corners and around the net. Enough of this getting pushed around nonsense. We need a Chara vs. MacCabe moment, pronto.

Is this supposed to win you a series? Because it doesn't and there's years of post lockout proof of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad