defense2.jpg

vs.

boltsf.jpg

boltsd.jpg

footnote.jpg

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
God damn..

The amount of effort and time that goes into your GDT's is incredible!

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
These were my sentiments before game 4.

dAUesyU.png

Based on the results of game 4, I guess I should boycott game 5 as well.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Another lopsided win would be so amazing! Hell, a win is all I ask for! Crazy but the Habs have been the better team and are down 3-1. Time to remove any confidence and instill doubt into this TB team...

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I can also say I'm not watching the game on the internet but that doesn't affect anyone or anybody.

With that said I'm not watching the game, but for different reasons.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It's now time for Carey Price to win a series. I can feel beast mode coming on and Tampa isn't going to like it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's now time for Carey Price to win a series. I can feel beast mode coming on and Tampa isn't going to like it.

He needs help from the D on cross ice passes on the PP. I think you may be right...Price may be about to elevate his game

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I can also say I'm not watching the game on the internet but that doesn't affect anyone or anybody.

With that said I'm not watching the game, but for different reasons.

Neither am I, but that's because it's a 4 p.m. game for me and I work a 4:10 game and a 5:35 game. I'll be able to watch if we go to overtime. :help:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He needs help from the D on cross ice passes on the PP. I think you may be right...Price may be about to elevate his game

Keep Gilbert off the PK and they'll be fine. He has been allowing that pass over and over and it's painfully obvious that he's struggling.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
A for effort on this GDT.

I have faith this team won't lose at home, again. Beyond that is anybody's guess, but I'm confident about tonight. Price will have a great game.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My issues with the GDT is that the two best characters there (Cloud, Jack Skellington) belong to the two worst forwards on the team.

Not having a good feeling about tonights game. I really hope this changes, I could use something good to happen.. having a rough couple of days. Even though I did discover some pleasing information, it hasn't had the desired effect. Maybe a Habs win will.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Love the GDT! Hilarious! If they win tonight I declare forthwith all future GDT's must deliberately misspell Markov's name for good luck.
I think when their backs are against the wall they finally found out how to score goals.
Go Habs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad