GDT: Game #5: Leafs vs Rangers | 7:00 PM EST | CBC, NHLN-US, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
image.png

I'm not really a hater. I really like Thor when he's playing 5 on 5 but not on the PP.

He can't pick up his hammer on the PP.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Leafs best player in 1st period: Reimer

We are outshot 14-3 so far. Aweful defense.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I get what he's saying but honestly I had no problem with that celebration. He got over excited. I bet you it won't happen again. He's learned his lesson.

plus, it was a HUGE goal. Tied it up with less than 5sec, after the team had been battling extremely hard and putting their bodies and hearts on the line.

Well deserved goal for the team, and well deserved cele for the kid

we need more celes if you ask me

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Completely disagree with him on Yakupov

Same. Also with the Fleury celebration. Those are once/few-in-a-lifetime goals. I think they've earned the right to "look stupid".

The fact that some teams might use it as motivation doesn't make me necessarily think you shouldn't do it.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
plus, it was a HUGE goal. Tied it up with less than 5sec, after the team had been battling extremely hard and putting their bodies and hearts on the line.

Well deserved goal for the team, and well deserved cele for the kid

we need more celes if you ask me

It's kind of like the general view about fights. When they're spontaneous, we enjoy them and don't see anything wrong with them. When they're planned, we find them tacky and unnecessary.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I'm ok with him jumping into the glass and all that on his first NHL goal but that was a little over the top, especially for a regular season game. The guy slide all away across center ice loll come on man chill out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad