GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
This is probably the worst PP I’ve ever seen from the Leafs in my life. I supported Boucher from day one, even thought he’d be the one replacing Keefe eventually… But if/when we loose this round, he needs to be fired along with Keefe. To have this kind of talent on the powerplay and for it to suck this much is insane.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Just not a good enough job getting any real dangerous chances. Overall playing well, but they cant crack Boston at all.
They're trying to get traffic in front of Swayman. The problem with that they've had all series is that Boston's D-men are allowed to trip and cross-check people out of the way.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Lol... leafs are mucking it up in front of the net with Bruins players and Marner is just standing alone 20'away watching it. Marchand... actually sought Marner out and skates all the way over to him to get into it with him. Typical Marner.

Reactions: Leaffan1991

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
They're trying to get traffic in front of Swayman. The problem with that they've had all series is that Boston's D-men are allowed to trip and cross-check people out of the way.
Swayman is seeing everything. Just being around the crease isnt good enough. They dont even get anything off a rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad