GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Packing it in for the day. Enjoy the game everyone.

Hopefully, tonight is the end of the Shanaplan.

The Core 4? No More.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Tre did give then another chance, and unless a miracle happens they continued to shit the bed. I don't care about winning trades, move whoever you can for whatever you can and start afresh........
I want the cap space, especially Marner's. So I trade him if I can, or let him walk if I cannot. I think JT plays out his contract, and signs a very low cost contract to stay as a 3rd or 4th liner if he wants. If another team want to overpay, go for it.

We could be a deadline seller too... maybe this group misses the playoffs next year. It should be a reset year anyway. I am expecting a competitive 25/26 and onward roster though.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
"clearly a better team" too funny, your Cup is winning a round. I'm not convinced Tre can be a competent GM here, but he did a admirable job considering he had like two weeks to try and solve all this team's problem before they became unmovable.........
Getting upset with Tre for this is like being mad at a janitor for the bathroom getting flooded and overflowing with shit.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Reavo showing some BeLeaf!

GMYmVW8WcAA46tW

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
"clearly a better team" too funny, your Cup is winning a round. I'm not convinced Tre can be a competent GM here, but he did a admirable job considering he had like two weeks to try and solve all this team's problem before they became unmovable.........
3 months to try and fix 5 years of sabotage......not sold on him either, but pretty big ask

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I wonder if we could get the coaching staff (of which we have any army) to not pair the 4th line and the 3rd pair. It has led to catastrophe all series.

m1ker

Apr 11, 2014
This is going to be Willys best game as a leaf tonight especially if Matthews is out and Keefe rides him as #1

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
They need to move to the NFL MODEL of guaranteed and non-guaranteed money and a player can essentially be cut for non performance at any time.
We lost a year of hockey to get a salary cap, how many seasons do you want to lose trying to get what youre requesting. Did you like Poker on tv a lot because thats what I remember watching in 2004.-05

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
You kind of wish that heart was in a body that had the ability to deliver. We’ll see I guess.

The other players can spew off nonsense too and you'd all say "They are just saying it, they don't mean it"

The majority of people have made their minds up about this group, a lot call last year a fluke, that is how many true "fans" we have.

What was that about Gio? Is he drawing in?

hopefully for Edmundson

Reactions: aingefan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad