GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
When your team is 1-1 and you're always started to throw player under the bus, can you really expect something else?

leafs playoff success start with fan base whos right now is looking like 1 of worst fan base in the world. Bashing his own team unstead of support them, after people dont understand why home ice becoming an handicap unstead of a tool for leafs and why leafs lost like 12 of last 16 home game?

Did you see any leafs player actually having fun in playoff ? When you're only feeling the pressure with no pleasure on the ice, you've got the result coming with.
One playoff series win in 20+ years, of course it's all on the fans.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
You can't make this shit up.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
When your team is 1-1 and you're always started to throw player under the bus, can you really expect something else?

leafs playoff success start with fan base whos right now is looking like 1 of worst fan base in the world. Bashing his own team unstead of support them, after people dont understand why home ice becoming an handicap unstead of a tool for leafs and why leafs lost like 12 of last 16 home game?

Did you see any leafs player actually having fun in playoff ? When you're only feeling the pressure with no pleasure on the ice, you've got the result coming with.
Dude, don’t defend these losers. We’ve had to watch them choke year after year, regardless of how much we cheer. And despite all those awful years prior, they still managed to somehow show up on home ice last game and put forth the most pathetic playoff effort I’ve seen.

Aside from that, they’re professionals and grown men. They should not need us at all. It’s their job to get us into it, not the opposite. The fact that they can’t play well without us cheering shows that they’re mentally fragile and it’s one of the reasons they’ll likely never win the cup without serious changes.

Leafs fans are loud and will cheer, but this team has to give them something to cheer for. They’ve absolutely just hit rock bottom so far and don’t deserve any benefit of the doubt.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I almost spit out my morning coffee watching Connected and hearing Tavares give his monotone media take about how they will be ok without Matthews.

"There's a lot of character on the team". The irony. Tavares has the character of a Bobble head , he doesn't do anything but spew that "110% effort , get pucks in deep" non sense from the 90s.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
I almost spit out my morning coffee watching Connected and hearing Tavares give his monotone media take about how they will be ok without Matthews.

"There's a lot of character on the team". The irony. Tavares has the character of a Bobble head , he doesn't do anything but spew that "110% effort , get pucks in deep" non sense from the 90s.
One of the worst Leaf captains ever

I used to enjoy listening to Sundin every single post game. That was an intelligent, hard working, true leader.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

What a shit load of f***ing bullshit.

How dare you blame this fanbase for the organization's failures.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
If you don't believe, you don't have to be here

F U leafs management. Fu Sheldon, you'll never get rid of me
I’d include posters who want you to walk because you won’t drink the kool-Ade. It’s my team regardless of how badly it’s managed, coached, or how pathetic the players are. I’ve seen em all come and go…….

That is their business model and it is the only thing that allows them to be so inept since Smythe sold the team.
Yup……

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I don’t know, this team has shown grit/heart before in 2018 coming back from 3-1 to tie the series against a better Boston team.
Teams come back from 3-1 deficits all the time to at least force a 7th game. I get that most people have given up on this team, but I think these guys will rally and win tonight with strong performances from Woll and Domi (with the latter cementing his status as fan favourite).

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Teams come back from 3-1 deficits all the time to at least force a 7th game. I get that most people have given up on this team, but I think these guys will rally and win tonight with strong performances from Woll and Domi (with the latter cementing his status as fan favourite).
My money's on Rielly and Bertuzzi coming up big for the team.

Reactions: aingefan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad