Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Oh ya...

There's a game tonight...

With all the Laine is gone histrionics... one would think the World was ending...

thats-all-folks.gif

:scared:

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Hopefully we get up a bunch early so clicking back and forth between the game and the fights isn't an issue.

Yes I said clicking. I am old enough to remember when remotes were called clickers because they made little clicking noises when you changed the channel.

I also remember the time before ALL remotes when you had to get up off your ass, walk y
to the TV, and turn the know.

Go jets go

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Hopefully we get up a bunch early so clicking back and forth between the game and the fights isn't an issue.

Yes I said clicking. I am old enough to remember when remotes were called clickers because they made little clicking noises when you changed the channel.

I also remember the time before ALL remotes when you had to get up off your ass, walk y
to the TV, and turn the know.

Go jets go

My friend had an little antenna that extended and he used that to change the dials on an old push button tv from his bean bag chair. How about those early VCR remotes that plugged into the VCR and only had 3 buttons.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
My friend had an little antenna that extended and he used that to change the dials on an old push button tv from his bean bag chair. How about those early VCR remotes that plugged into the VCR and only had 3 buttons.
I love my beanbag chair, sit in it all the time. :laugh: Just gotta say i hated the trade at first but thinking about this team with 2 great centers and the way Connor and Ehlers have progressed i really think we are a better team today. Chevy said Laine was asking a number that started with a 1 so 10 or 11 million per , that's too much coin for Laine. Can't wait to see how we look when Dubois is in the lineup.Go frigging Jets Go. :nod:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Why the hell is this game starting at 9 pm?

I hate Sportnet.
They want the higher tv numbers from Montreal fans, if the Habs were in the late game it wouldn't be starting until 10pm local time in Quebec. Winnipeg vs Ottawa is going to have way lower viewership numbers than Habs vs Canucks so they chose to make us the late game.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

My understanding is that in Boston they still call them "clickers"

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad