What you need to know (Link)

Guy on a Buffalo

u5gXhun.gif

Go :habs Go!

Last edited:

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Habs are first in the league for face-off percentage. Who predicted that?
Money with around ~64 percent. Super high. Hopefully he keeps it up. Faceoff % is one of those obscure stats that I completely buy into. Controlling the puck more often over the entire season directly leads to more opportunities for goals, more goals, and ultimately more wins.

I remember the years we had Yanic Perrault. He was money on the dot.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Money with around ~64 percent. Super high. Hopefully he keeps it up. Faceoff % is one of those obscure stats that I completely buy into. Controlling the puck more often over the entire season directly leads to more opportunities for goals, more goals, and ultimately more wins.

Evans is also at 64% and Suzuki is at 63%.

• Love
Reactions: waitin425

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
People are complaining about the Habs PP, but the Caps were at 0% and Sabres are at 6.3%. They have a very good PK thought, unlike the Caps.

I expect an ugly high scoring chances game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Not just Monahan.

Suzuki is at 63% so far.
Evans is at 64%

And then you have some wingers who take face-offs when the center is kicked out. And even the wingers are winning most of their face-offs.

Newhook is the only one struggling, especially since he was put at center. But the two first games he played wing, he had one game at 50% (4 face-offs) and the other game at 67% (6 face-offs).

• Love

Habbietat

Jul 1, 2022
just want to give appreiciate to having Cole Caufield on this team, what a man, what a player, we are lucky to have him and I think he can start pulling Patty Kane numbers up eventually, that being said Benson hatty tonight

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

It's also something contenders look for at the TDL.

But any stats right now are reliable, not only because it's a small sample size, but also because 50% of our games have been against bad teams (Washington, Chicago).

Last edited:

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
:skeptic: Only one game today, but tomorrow all 32 are playing.

Who's the idiot at NHL HQ who did this scheduling?

Not just one game, but a game between 2 teams that are currently mostly irrelevant to NHL fans. Yesterday’s 2 games were CGY/DET and ANA/BOS, not exactly enticing matchups. Can’t say I agree with goofy Travis Yost on anything but the NHL has essentially gone dark two days in a row lol

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So rds and Sportsnet have this game?

That means it's a national game in English and a regional game in French?

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad