GDT: [Game #5] Dallas Stars @ Montreal Canadiens - 6:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #5 – 10/22/2022 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSWX
Centre Bell

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Montreal Canadiens
3-0-1, 7 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 3-2-0, 6 pts

1em5YM3.png

7pHlsFF.jpg
SZK6owz.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:habs

Caufield - Suzuki - Monahan
Dadonov - Dvorak - Gallagher
Drouin - Dach - Andersson
Slafkovsky - Evans - Hoffman

Guhle - Savard
Harris - Kovacevic
Xhekaj- Wideman

Allen

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: pbatx and Kipper 17

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Liked the shifts with Dellandrea on Johnston's wing in Toronto even if they were the result of post-PK chaos, wouldn't mind seeing that continue.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Liked the shifts with Dellandrea on Johnston's wing in Toronto even if they were the result of post-PK chaos, wouldn't mind seeing that continue.
Looks like that's the plan tonight, with Guri going to the Marchment-Seguin line and Dellandrea going to the Benn-Johnston line. Feel like that could work well for both lines.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I finally jumped off the Gurianov train last season and I haven't been impressed with him this season. Maybe pumping his tires will help his fragile state of mind and give him some confidence. We all know when he's confident and shooting that he's at his best. Bowness destroyed all his confidence (maybe deservedly so) but elevating him in the line up and praising his game might help get him going.

(probably not but worth a shot)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Not sure if they've played together at all (maybe during a PP), but would love to see what Marchment, Johnston, and Robertson could do as a trio on a shift or two. Put them with the right defense pairing and it could be a really skilled group when it comes to puck movement.

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
Watched a couple of Habs games and they are letting the boys play, should be an open fast game. They have the work ethic throughout the lineup, but if our guys bring out atleast what they could against Toronto, skill should overcome the will

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I finally jumped off the Gurianov train last season and I haven't been impressed with him this season. Maybe pumping his tires will help his fragile state of mind and give him some confidence. We all know when he's confident and shooting that he's at his best. Bowness destroyed all his confidence (maybe deservedly so) but elevating him in the line up and praising his game might help get him going.

(probably not but worth a shot)

I think a big part of being a coach is pushing your player's buttons in a way that motivates them to be better. One thing is for sure, Gurianov has not reacted well to being shit on in public, so if showing him a little bit of faith is what gets him going then DeBeor looks like a genius.

Then we sell him for as much as we can get and move on, I'd be too terrified he'd get deflated again at the first sign of adversity.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
its hilarious that the habs had to keep this circus show from albania in their lineup to distract their fans from the fact that their #1 OA prospect f***ing stinks

• Haha
Reactions: Weztex

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Odds that Xhekaj is the top hockeyDB search in 3 hours?

Not sure if they've played together at all (maybe during a PP), but would love to see what Marchment, Johnston, and Robertson could do as a trio on a shift or two. Put them with the right defense pairing and it could be a really skilled group when it comes to puck movement.
Not gonna happen cuz faceoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad