GDT: Game 5: B's vs. Coyotes. 1900 at GRA

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon

Thoughts:
0:01 ... I don't need the term "hockey night in Arizona." I get it. Don Cherry and stuff.
0:03 ... Which meal is at 3 o'clock, exactly?
0:06 ... My mom hasn't said a single word about Max Domi.
0:08 ... But that was a sick dangle. Hope someone got Jared Spurgeon a blankie and a cup of warm milk after that.
0:13 ... Tied for second. Creaky old man Martin Hanzal has 7.
0:18 ... Are we going with "Duke" or "The Duke?" I prefer the former.
0:25 ... Odd that you wouldn't mention that he's the leading scorer on the team? #newEra #kids
0:32 ... Somebody please bring a vibrator. Please.
0:42 ... Go Yotes

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014

Thoughts:
0:01 ... I don't need the term "hockey night in Arizona." I get it. Don Cherry and stuff.
0:08 ... But that was a sick dangle. Hope someone got Jared Spurgeon a blankie and a cup of warm milk after that.
0:25 ... Odd that you wouldn't mention that he's the leading scorer on the team? #newEra #kids

Hey they're trying. Baby steps, they just found out what the internet is

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Thoughts:

Classic.:laugh:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

Thoughts:

Scones with jam and earl grey tea, you still nitwit!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Go back to ... England. Or New Zealand. Or whatever country that is.

Hey now, New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to the US. An annoying little brother. We're not so different. England on the other hand..

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Really impressed with the quality of the game center stream. Just got it hooked up for the season and I'm warming up with Stars/Cats. It's been highlights only up until this game, but I finally get to watch a full one. Noon Sunday in East Asia = Hockey Night In Arizona!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Hey now, New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to the US. An annoying little brother. We're not so different. England on the other hand..

England is everyone's mom. Australia is the misbehaving brat who got sent away to boarding school. New Zealand is the younger sibling who missed her older brother and went to the same boarding school. America is the rebellious teen who ran away from home at 16, and Canada is the responsible one who wanted to leave but waited until they were able to and did it properly.

Australia shaped up as an adult and reconciled, so has good relationships with mom as do New Zealand and Canada. America's still a bit distant and cold with her mom but they've mostly sort of reconciled somewhat, a little bit. We guess.

Edit: I guess that means America and New Zealand are women, Australia is a man, and Canada has an undefined gender.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm glad that ended with a goal, but holy shit that was a risky pinch by Murphy, haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad