Pre-Game Talk: Game 5: Bruins @ Good Guys Friday April 21 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Hope we come out flying and take it so we can rest some guys while Montreal and New York beat each other up.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Taking my Dad to this one for his birthday. His first ever Sens playoff game. Can't wait.

Nice. I have tickets and I was planning to go with my girlfriend for her first NHL game, but she can't get out of her night shift at the hospital. My buddy is the beneficiary of this. Thus, I will be significantly more drunk than originally planned.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Really digging the HFSens representation!

Nice. I have tickets and I was planning to go with my girlfriend for her first NHL game, but she can't get out of her night shift at the hospital. My buddy is the beneficiary of this. Thus, I will be significantly more drunk than originally planned.
There's your silver (bullet) lining! SoberUncleDenis can take a seat for the night.
Thats nice

Hope they win it for Mr DATW

GO SENS GO
A series clinch would be absolutely unreal for the atmosphere.
That'll be fun! Bringing my parents to their first ever playoff game too! Being up 3-1 makes it that much better!!
It's actually my first playoff game too.
Very cool! Hope you all have a kickass time. Agree with DrUncle – there's NOTHING like playoff hockey. You can feel the adrenaline and excitement in the air.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
:cry: had to sell my ticket forgot my buddies birthday is the 21st :(

I'm gonna miss the chance to meet bonktastic

Last edited:

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
Debating going to this one. Already spent $180 on game 1 and 2, idk whether to go tomorrow or save my money for round 2 :/

Also I work part time and spent 50% of my net worth on games 1 and 2...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Can we please not talk about round 2 until we actually get to round 2. I have already seen some Sens fans talking about who they want to face in round 2.

You guys are just jinxing the Sens. :laugh:

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this statistic:

Same thing can be said about Bergeron. Bruins get killed every time his line steps off the ice.

duWIGU1.png

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
3-1 up on a team we swept in the regular season, still missing 2 of their top 4 defenseman. I can't see a scenario where we don't advance, habs fans were definitely premature up 2-1 though.

Every one of our games were pretty much close.

Game 1,2,3 and 4 could have gone either way.

In fact, if that offsides goal counted last game, that game could have ended up totally different.

There is definitely a scenario where the Sens might not advance

It all starts with the Bruins getting a win tomorrow. Them winning tomorrow may place a seed of doubt in the Sens players minds. Then the Bruins go home to a motivated crowd.

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
3-1 up on a team we swept in the regular season, still missing 2 of their top 4 defenseman. I can't see a scenario where we don't advance, habs fans were definitely premature up 2-1 though.

We've won 3 games by a total of 3 goals.
I'll wait for the final buzzer to go off before celebrating...

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
So I wonder...how many more Ryan jerseys have been sold lately ;)

So glad to see Bobby playing well and potting some key goals. Go Sens Go!

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm driving up tomorrow morning to be at this one with the wife.
Ottawa better close this series out.

Then I get to experience the drive into Gatineau post game :laugh:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013

Players better not be thinking like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad