GDT: Game 5: Avs in LA | October 18, 2015 | 8 PM MT | Unsustainable Stats Edition

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

E39IDLg.jpg
4tuZViV.jpg

6yBRzuK.jpg
P0v39n0.jpg

96GTyhZ.jpg
pc6QzIZ.jpg

Q8UdPdZ.jpg
v2wYnSk.jpg

Update of Site Rules & FAQ - Copyright Infringement said:
The FAQ for HFBoards has been updated with a new section pertaining to Copyright Infringements. Please see here for more information regarding this: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_copyright_infringement

Site rules has also been updated:

7) Copyrighted Material: Generally you can assume that anything you find online is copyrighted. We prefer you post a synopsis in your own words and the link to the article. It's permissible to quote up to 20 lines of text and you must provide commentary. Links posted with no description (or an inaccurate one) may be removed at the moderators' discretion. DO NOT POST ENTIRE ARTICLES. If you have a question about copyrights see Brad Templeton's 10 Big Myths about copyright explained. Posting and soliciting links to illegal streams is prohibited.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

Thanks, and all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Watch Avs use Stuart/Guenin/Holden because Roy wants the physicality against Kings. Corsi: Infinity - 4

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
thats a very interesting video... note the cross formed at the end by the two forms....
So, back to hockey
any word on todays lines >?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Got Mitchell on two lines there. I assume Grigorenko is the 4C again? Also, very sad if Gormley actually gets scratched still, he deserves a shot and this is the best time to do it.

Berra starting is interesting as well. Yes, he was hot in the Anaheim game, but he's got to be pretty tired after facing all those shots (even blocked shots force you to react). Is this a lack of confidence in Varley or just hoping to capitalize on Berra's current hot streak against another weak scoring team?

Oh, and hosting/facilitating illegal game streams could get the owners sued by the NHL. Totally reasonable for them to cover themselves to prevent that.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Thanks guys, I knew the 50 part but wasn't sure about the in 50. Of course our Malkin is up to the task.

Very nifty GDT Risto. So pretty.

We don't have any lineup confirmations other than Berra and Rantanen in.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Got Mitchell on two lines there. I assume Grigorenko is the 4C again? Also, very sad if Gormley actually gets scratched still, he deserves a shot and this is the best time to do it.

How else is he going to get 50 in 50? Thanks.

I don't know who plays on defense.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I think we can assume Zadorov will be back with Holden. I can't imagine Roy would put Stuart and Guenin together. I think it'll be Gormley-Guenin or Gormley-Stuart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad