GDT: Game 5 - Anaheim Ducks vs Boston Bruins, 5:30 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
2 goals in 66 SOG over two games is pretty brutal. The 0 for X PP unit certainly isn't helping much either. A lot of our shots seem to be low danger nothingburgers straight into the goalie's chest.

We really need a high-end, pure shooting wing on this team. All of our top forwards are pass-first guys that have huge cold streaks putting pucks in the net. I think we're destined to trade one of our D prospects in a package for someone eventually just because we can't seem to develop one. I know we were probably never seriously in on DeBrincat, but man he looks really good right about now...

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
2 goals in 66 SOG over two games is pretty brutal. The 0 for X PP unit certainly isn't helping much either. A lot of our shots seem to be low danger nothingburgers straight into the goalie's chest.

We really need a high-end, pure shooting wing on this team. All of our top forwards are pass-first guys that have huge cold streaks putting pucks in the net. I think we're destined to trade one of our D prospects in a package for someone eventually just because we can't seem to develop one. I know we were probably never seriously in on DeBrincat, but man he looks really good right about now...
Yeah. 8 goals will do that lol

• Haha
Reactions: Reveille1984

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
:monkey: With a bazooka, round 4. Let’s make it a little harder for them.

Outscore Boston at ES :m-hissyfit:

Top line scores 1+ goals :m-hissyfit:

Hold Boston to 30 shots or less :m-laugh:

1+ fights :m-hissyfit:

Have more PP than the other team that the officials despise :m-hissyfit:

Score the 2nd goal for the season on the PP :m-hissyfit:

Bonus scoring - boards

Hit 30+ pages in the GDT - so close, but no

Make @Leonardo87 squirt beverage of his choice out his nose - this failure makes me the saddest

A post pithy enough to score 20+ likes (other than the 1st post) - pretty sure this didn’t happen. I blame @Leonardo87 for failing at the last bonus
1/6 monkeys, no bonuses right. There is no joy in Duckville, mighty Trevor has struck out. .

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Yup. Missing Carlsson (load mgmt), Drysdale (mysterious day-to-day LBI), and Killorn with a broken/fractured finger. Oh... and Lundy out until February.

McT SEEMS to be getting his voice. He's wearing a letter which shows he is active is the leadership of this group.

It's Terry or McT as the next Captain. No one else. I don't see a bad choice there, but my personal feeling is it will be McT.

Did he wear the A tonight?

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
All you need to do is look on the ice tonight and see who from the Bruins is now playing for the ducks and who from the ducks is playing for the Bruins to know verbeek ain’t pulling off a heist like that lol
Aware. But next off season if that is what we are missing it is going to be time to unload the money cannon at a ufa scoring wing

Reactions: Hamilton Bulldogs

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Was a pretty good game from us… felt like we had Boston on the ropes a few times. Unfortunately our stars terry and zegras both seem to be struggling with production…. And we don’t really have enough scoring depth for them to struggle at least until carlsson and killorn are back

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Was a pretty good game from us… felt like we had Boston on the ropes a few times. Unfortunately our stars terry and zegras both seem to be struggling with production…. And we don’t really have enough scoring depth for them to struggle at least until carlsson and killorn are back
Great game in every way but the score card. I bet the goals expected will be off the chart again for the top players.

I need to see killorn play with our guys. I hope he fixes part of what ails us

I know he hadn’t done anything before this game, but Jones was the best player in the bottom 6 tonight.
Jones was noticeably more involved to ight. Hope he keeps it up

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I looked at Boston's stat card and it shows we outplayed them.

Gm 5, vs Bos (Boston).png

Here's the combined chart that show we outplayed them, but their goalie won the game.

Gm 5, vs Bos (Combined chart).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad