GDT: Game 49: Sharks vs. Sabres 1:00pm NBCSCA

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Mukhamadullin definitely has some polishing to do, but that will come with time if he puts in the effort and gets the right coaching.

Lmfao Kunin is so, so, so bad. Can’t wait to not qualify him this summer.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Mukhamadullin definitely has some polishing to do, but that will come with time if he puts in the effort and gets the right coaching.

Lmfao Kunin is so, so, so bad. Can’t wait to not qualify him this summer.

Kunin just slapped Skinner in that scrum :laugh::laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Vlasic:

UpToMe.gif

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Is it bad to want BC to miss out on the Frozen Four so that Smith signs and steps in earlier to get more games in here and see how he performs?

LilLeeroy

Dec 14, 2013
Is it bad to want BC to miss out on the Frozen Four so that Smith signs and steps in earlier to get more games in here and see how he performs?
I mean if you want him here as early as possible should probably be hoping he wins the Natty and feels there is nothing left for him in college hockey. If BC has a disappointing end to the season he will definitely be going back.

Very low chance he comes over no matter what happens though. Every time Grier and other Sharks related people talk about him they mention how he needs to add strength, don't see him coming over unless Smith forces their hand.

Reactions: Sandisfan

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Man that game made me wish I got alcohol poisoning, don't have anything hard enough but ai think I might have to change that for next game day

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I mean if you want him here as early as possible should probably be hoping he wins the Natty and feels there is nothing left for him in college hockey. If BC has a disappointing end to the season he will definitely be going back.

Very low chance he comes over no matter what happens though. Every time Grier and other Sharks related people talk about him they mention how he needs to add strength, don't see him coming over unless Smith forces their hand.
Plenty of players have a disappointing end to the Frozen Four and end up signing to go pro. I'm sure he could stand to develop with another year in college but he can do that in the NHL or AHL too. If he's that talented, having him play at the NHL level is what's best for him and the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad