GDT: Game 49: Red Wings vs vegas 8:00 pm et 1/27/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Just caught the highlights, seemed like another good game!

I loved Petry shoving his man off the puck on that first goal by Larkin
He created that chance

Fabbri, Raymond and Sprong had a must score chance in the 2nd.

What were the fans chanting during the game? Who was the person they were chanting the name of?

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
He created that chance

Fabbri, Raymond and Sprong had a must score chance in the 2nd.

What were the fans chanting during the game? Who was the person they were chanting the name of?

The name of Lions quarterback, the most beloved man in Michigan right now. Playing NFC championship game tomorrow.

Reactions: 14ari13

What's her @? Asking for... a friend.

Since I’m the friend you’re talking about, just send me the @ in my dms, boys. Thank you

2 points, gotta love it

FAA1F5AD-0157-4740-894F-9AAC7B7DA6AC.gif

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
So Alex Lyon currently has the 4th best save percentage in the league. Hopefully Husso can give us some quality starts every now and then to keep Lyon's workload manageable, but you really need to ride Lyon at this point. Credit to Yzerman for carrying three goalies this year.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
So Alex Lyon currently has the 4th best save percentage in the league. Hopefully Husso can give us some quality starts every now and then to keep Lyon's workload manageable, but you really need to ride Lyon at this point. Credit to Yzerman for carrying three goalies this year.
Said it a week ago, Lyon is our starter. He had a great stretch, had one bad game, and bounced back with a shutout against Philly and a win against the Knights. He's been fantastic this season for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad