GDT: Game 49: MTL @ CBJ | That damned cannon | Jan. 18, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Doesn't have the release or the hands that Chucky does. Armia is more puck possession/protection and defensive awareness while Chucky is all deking, one-timer and also has underatted passing skill. Unfortunately he didn't play a 200 foot game which doesn't work as well in today's fast paced game.

Yeah he just reminds me slightly of alex' offensive traits.. But of course has the opposite defensive awarness alex does. Good way of putting it my friend.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Yeah he just reminds me slightly of alex' offensive traits.. But of course has the opposite defensive awarness alex does. Good way of putting it my friend.

Todays game is all about putting in the same defensive hustle and awarness as you would offensively.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
We're about to pass the champions of the universe toronto maple leafs in the standings tonight

:eek:

People should stop with this. They have a very good team and if they can acquire a dman at the deadline there's a very good chance you all look very dumb after the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad