GDT: Game 49: MTL @ CBJ | That damned cannon | Jan. 18, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsGifs

Follow me on twitter! @HabsGifs
Jan 29, 2009
MarioWin.gif

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
Kotkaniemi is playing with Armia, hes been a fourth liner every where hes been.
And with peca, whos waiver fodder.

Ty for coming.

Byron is a third liner that has no use at even strength.
You just mentioned that two 20 goals scorers are fourth liners. Don’t think this discussion will go anywhere.

Reactions: Habs Icing

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
We've played our best hockey with him in the lineup and played noticeably worse without him, might be a coincidence. We need his size,reach and defensive awareness.

Great talent. I find him dangerous yet a bit slower when he handles the puck. Alot of potential and you can see why being drafted 15?th but lacks finish. I shouldnt say it but maybe a poor mans galchenyuk?

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Great talent. I find him dangerous yet a bit slower when he handles the puck. Alot of potential and you can see why being drafted 15?th but lacks finish. I shouldnt say it but maybe a poor mans galchenyuk?

Doesn't have the release or the hands that Chucky does. Armia is more puck possession/protection and defensive awareness while Chucky is all deking, one-timer and also has underatted passing skill. Unfortunately he didn't play a 200 foot game which doesn't work as well in today's fast paced game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad