GDT: Game 49 Habs visit the Flyers 7:00pm EST / 4:00 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
look at what Kovy is capable of, and his age...Bergy didnt want Jagr when Jagr wanted to come here for years....and Jagr puts Kovy in his back pocket talent wise. f***ing eh what could have been...

Reactions: PhysicX

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Pretty sure Julien does care..If he goes into dry spells while being a defensive liability, not sure Julien will stick with him very long.
Good for him to be here, he brings a tiny bit of entertainment.
Time will tell. But we need to re-sign him for next season, would you agree?

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Just saw Hagg punch Lehkonen straight up in the face but you know that the refs wont call that :help:

phillytennis

Mar 4, 2012
So...when Bergevin tells us that with no injuries, we would have been better, tell him that he should have sing Kovy earlier..

Man...Marc Bergevin is smarter than the 29 other GMs who didn't have the b-lls to sign Kovalchuk....lol!!
Bien fait Marc!!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
The talent and the speed is still there, he’s actually a fast player. Not great defensively but who cares, give us creativity and offense!
I get what Kriss E is saying..

but this feels definitely more like "oh shit, this place was MADE for me" , Ovechkin TOLD him to go during christmas, and I cant f***ing thank him enough

I think you HAVE to re-sign him over trading him, you just have to

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
KK!! Just saw the fight. lol

Kid’s gotta learn to stay on his feet before doing that again!

Loved it, but scary!

Reactions: cajmonkey

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Hughes will be a terrific PMD With huge defensive issues. But he will produce on the PP
I've been watching Hughes for a while, his positioning needs more work than his defensive game. Kotkaniemi has issues all around. Also weren't you also shitting on Kotkaniemi?

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I've been watching Hughes for a while, his positioning needs more work than his defensive game. Kotkaniemi has issues all around. Also weren't you also ****ting on Kotkaniemi?
I shit on his weakness. Not talent. It’s there but he needs to be stronger

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
eller wish he could get a sniff of danault jackstrap
F2B07483-2419-4B4B-AD76-2924AE659FEA.gif

Reactions: De Montreal

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I get what Kriss E is saying..

but this feels definitely more like "oh ****, this place was MADE for me" , Ovechkin TOLD him to go during christmas, and I cant ****ing thank him enough

I think you HAVE to re-sign him over trading him, you just have to
I honestly have always had the feeling that Ovechkin will retire a Canadien, he’s another guy who was made to play in Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad