GDT: Game 49: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 1/26/23 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
H2NMzpX.jpg
1SSsZtz.jpg

wy16j3t.jpg

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
One of Matheson or Edmundson should be alternating on the right. There's no reason to have any of these two playing more than rookies Harris and Xhecaj.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
What are we saying here... +/- three goals in the first five minutes? Not just Allen, but rusty Allen and the abomination that is the cursed jersey!

someone should start a hockey study to evaluate the correlation between goals against and alternate jerseys. Those jerseys are so distracting and tiring to look at, i can't imagine it helps a goalie track the puck LMAO

Reactions: Habs13

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
There're expecting Allen to comeback in full anti-tank mode all pumped up for a "I'm back" statement.

I guess they really don't believe in the cursed retro-jersey loosing omen :sarcasm:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Retro Jersey? Might be worth it to skip this game. Habs play great hockey then they wear the retros against Florida and get blown out. Weird.

What are we saying here... +/- three goals in the first five minutes? Not just Allen, but rusty Allen and the abomination that is the cursed jersey!
You can almost predict Allen allowing 3 early. His game has regressed but MSL keeps anointing him the #1 and imo it is without merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad