GDT: [Game #49] Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #49 – 1/23/2023 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Buffalo Sabres
28-13-7, 63 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 23-19-3, 49 pts

1em5YM3.png

bEUP4pt.jpg
qjdqv0F.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:sabres

Skinner - Thompson - Tuch
Peterka - Cozens - Quinn
Mittelstadt - Jost - Olofsson
Girgensons - Krebs - Okposo

Samuelsson - Dahlin
Power - Jokiharju
Bryson - Lyubushkin

Luukkonen

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LT and Kipper 17

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Expecting a goal fest tonight so will probably be like 1-0 in OT.

Oettinger is 2nd in GAA, Save %, Shutouts right now which is awesome, but probably won't be able to get to Ullmark numbers with how good Boston is

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013

Oettinger is 2nd in GAA, Save %, Shutouts right now which is awesome, but probably won't be able to get to Ullmark numbers with how good Boston is

The difference between the best and second best *GAA is absurd!

Edit: *team GAA

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

I think you can make a reasonable case for Otter being the best goalie in the league right now.

I'm not going to, but it's not that crazy :laugh:

Long-term, he may well end up being the most successful of our three 2017 draftees.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
It would be nice if Lundqvist can stop being a healthy scratch, although it's hard to nitpick DeBoer's decision with all the positive ones he has made.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It would be nice if Lundqvist can stop being a healthy scratch, although it's hard to nitpick DeBoer's decision with all the positive ones he has made.

I don't think I'd call being frustrated about the team's most talented offensive defender (and probably our best RHD) being somewhat regularly scratched. It's the one valid gripe I've seen brought up so far.

Why has Hakanpaa not eaten a scratch? Miller sat a game or two - why not again? And for the love of God, someone please tell me what Suter keeps doing to earn so much ice time.

The only two guys who should be scratch-proof are Heiskanen and Lindell, for obvious reasons.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I don't think I'd call being frustrated about the team's most talented offensive defender (and probably our best RHD) being somewhat regularly scratched. It's the one valid gripe I've seen brought up so far.

Why has Hakanpaa not eaten a scratch? Miller sat a game or two - why not again? And for the love of God, someone please tell me what Suter keeps doing to earn so much ice time.

The only two guys who should be scratch-proof are Heiskanen and Lindell, for obvious reasons.
Suter is too veteran to scratch. We may all disagree but what other reason could their possibly be? Can’t be hurting the feelings of people in their late 30’s.

Reactions: LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Suter is too veteran to scratch. We may all disagree but what other reason could their possibly be? Can’t be hurting the feelings of people in their late 30’s.

Oh, I know all the bullshit cliches that coaches give for not scratching vets. Realistically I know it's a pipe dream. But I can hope, on some level.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
For me, it's just a funny approach he has where he makes no changes after wins. That's it. That's the sum total of his analysis regarding who should play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad