GDT: [Game #49] Dallas Stars @ Arizona Coyotes - 6:00 PM CT (BS-SW)

suprafastcelica

Oct 30, 2006
It's laughable that people think this team is playoff capable. This team has lost to Arizona, Montreal and Ottawa twice. They barely beat Detriot and Buffalo. If they can't beat these teams, any playoff match up will be an embarrassment.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It's laughable that people think this team is playoff capable. This team has lost to Arizona, Montreal and Ottawa twice. They barely beat Detriot and Buffalo. If they can't beat these teams, any playoff match up will be an embarrassment.
I'll say they can make the playoffs. The team finishing in the second wildcard spot is not going to be good, so the Stars are fully qualified for the job.

But they are not a lock. They're more like a coin flip.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
.500 the rest of the year boys.

Shit team and shit coach.

Benn, Seguin, Faksa take up 25 million cap sapce but can put together a combined 80 point season.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
I feel like I stopped following Heika once he started working for the team

He was already pretty meh working for DMN. Didn't really offer anything substantial behind a few good quotes here or there.

Since joining the Stars his takes and work have all been super generic, fluff pieces. Not worth reading.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Yet they beat Colorado twice and only lost once. Maybe they play better vs good teams and overlook the bad ones and lose to bad ones. It’s like this board expects perfection every game. They can’t win them all. When Dallas loses everyone acts like its rebuild time and sell at deadline. This is a good team who has not put it all together yet.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Yet they beat Colorado twice and only lost once. Maybe they play better vs good teams and overlook the bad ones and lose to bad ones. It’s like this board expects perfection every game. They can’t win them all. When Dallas loses everyone acts like its rebuild time and sell at deadline. This is a good team who has not put it all together yet.
I kind of agree but at the same time , Im growing less and less excited to turn the tv on with this group . My belief is at an all time low . They would have To put together a major streak in order to re kindle my faith .

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013

Yeah can’t expect to win them all but teams as shit as Arizona NEED to be an automatic if they want to play playoff hockey. They are already at a disadvantage as it is.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
cake-2022-02-20-2021020581-DALatARI.png

tide-2022-02-20-2021020581-DALatARI.png

Imagine losing this game.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Losing trap games happens. Losing lots of trap games (Ottawa, Columbus, Montreal) while dangling just below a wild card spot is the real problem. Honestly I think that's a function of Dallas' style: play low scoring games, and even low scoring teams will look competitive.

Reactions: Elysian and LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad