GDT: Game 49: Blues vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - Final Reverse Retro Game

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

I saw that out there… :laugh:

It’s still looking up (or down depending on your viewpoint)

7AAFF949-8AA0-442E-A8F7-AED6426C9BBE.jpeg

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I guess I’m alone on this but I really like the orange kit. Not as much as the purples. But I do like them.

I love the copper kit!

Hayton is playing some good hockey

He's been very very good these past two weeks or so. I'm getting excited about him. If he can continue playing like this he should have about 12-15 goals by the end of the season and close to thirty points. While that doesn't sound great if you put an astrix commenting that he didn't have a point for the first 20 games or whatever it starts to look much better.

Would be great to see him get close to 50 points next season.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
We all bitch about the way Hayton’s development was handled and rightly so, the meathead RT did his prototypical horrendous job. BUT, Bear has flipped what was disaster and did a masterful job, working on his responsible defensive play and grit, while gradually giving him more to grow on. I’ve paid close attention to this and it’s been BEAUTIFUL!

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Great game to watch and terrific result but this is like Jekyll and Hyde just which team is going to show up??
Anyone on here owning up to writing the little messages on the whiteboard behind the goal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad