GDT: Game 49: Anaheim Ducks @ Minnesota Wild, 6pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5504.jpeg

IMG_5513.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks @ Minnesota Wild
6pm PT, Game 48
IMG_5502.gif
IMG_5508.jpeg

IMG_5507.jpeg

IMG_5424.gif

IMG_5066.jpeg
Ducks Projected Line up

Adam Henrique -- Leo Carlsson -- Troy Terry
Frank Vatrano -- Ryan Strome -- Brett Leason
Isac Lundestrom -- Mason McTavish -- Jakob Silfverberg
Ross Johnston -- Sam Carrick -- Brock McGinn

Jackson LaCombe -- Cam Fowler
Urho Vaakanainen -- Radko Gudas
Olen Zellweger -- Gustav Lindstrom

Lukas Dostal
John Gibson

Scratched:
Benoit-Olivier Groulx, Ilya Lyubushkin, Robert Hagg

Injured: Alex Killorn (knee), Trevor Zegras (broken ankle), Pavel Mintyukov (separated shoulder), Max Jones (upper body)

IMG_5505.png
Wild Projected Line up

Kirill Kaprizov -- Marco Rossi -- Mats Zuccarello
Marcus Johansson -- Joel Eriksson Ek -- Matt Boldy
Marcus Foligno -- Ryan Hartman -- Pat Maroon
Brandon Duhaime -- Jake Lucchini -- Frederick Gaudreau

Jonas Brodin -- Brock Faber
Jake Middleton -- Dakota Mermis
Alex Goligoski -- Zach Bogosian

Filip Gustavsson
Jesper Wallstedt

Scratched:
Jon Merrill, Adam Raska
Injured: Marc-Andre Fleury (undisclosed), Connor Dewar (lower body), Vinni Lettieri (lower body)

IMG_5510.jpeg

IMG_5512.gif

IMG_4603.gif

IMG_5509.gif
IMG_5401.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM and Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hmm I see you quit on your hiatus like terry and carlsson quit on the winning goal last game

Just messing we appreciate you

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Surprisingly, Wild is not that good.

One thing that I usually catch myself thinking is, how Gautier compares to Boldy? Imo, Boldy is better but not sure.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Surprisingly, Wild is not that good.

One thing that I usually catch myself thinking is, how Gautier compares to Boldy? Imo, Boldy is better but not sure.

All I really ask for is for the kids to contribute and look good. Would like to at least go into the ASG break feeling better about this team and the kids.

Gauthier also not getting much love from the Anaheim faithful, I don’t get it. We need a natural goal scorer, so badly. We don’t need him to drive a line with Z, Leo, Mac, and Terry on this team. We need someone to shoot the damn puck, lol.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
All I really ask for is for the kids to contribute and look good. Would like to at least go into the ASG break feeling better about this team and the kids.

Gauthier also not getting much love from the Anaheim faithful, I don’t get it. We need a natural goal scorer, so badly. We don’t need him to drive a line with Z, Leo, Mac, and Terry on this team. We need someone to shoot the damn puck, lol.
I’m happy we got gauthier…. I think he’ll fit like a glove. Great shot, has a little edge to his game. We just need him to be a Bobby Ryan/Corey perry type

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
They don't play similarly
Can you share your thoughts about their differences? Obviously, they do not play identical but they're both 6'2 top6 wingers with somewhat comparable production in Boston College

I'm super stoked to have him but I also think we overpaid. That being said, have to give Pat some benefit of the doubt. That's the same dude who was super confident about Leo right from the start, despite many thinking otherwise :laugh:

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016

+1 jfc people are sour af about losing the glass version of fowler 2.0 and instead adding a tkachuk brother type

Boldy is way more cerebral. Cutter is more quick twitch and toolsy. Cutter is also the most shoot first you could ever be.
Given carlsson is all about passing first only. They seem to be a match made in heaven big Leo to cutter

Reactions: Random Guy

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
An 8pm local start time on Saturday seems a bit weird.
This is the NHL paying us back for the 6PM Wednesday Toronto game.

“See, we DO screw over other fans too! We wanted to make sure you didn’t have to rush home from work to see the game! We might even call a penalty on them tonight, if there’s blood. Maybe. Pinky swear!”

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I see Minnesota has #7 pick atm, if Demidov falls to them I see them being the team that takes the risk. Kaprizov, Yurov and Demidov. Its unfortunate for them there isn't many centers in the top 10 because they are a bad team this year and they could still use another C. As good as Rossi is he's only 5'9.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
How many shifts before Groulx is put back down the lineup, 1? 2? can't imagine it's any more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad