GDT: Game #49 - 1.20.14 - at Nashville - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Only one doing anything useful was Connauton by blocking the initial shot. 10 guesses who's going be scratched on defence tomorrow.

MetalGodAOD*

Chiasson and Benn just fall down. That line is not good enough defensively to play against other top lines.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Jeez I have like a 30 second delay on my stream. Also nice job handling that grenade behind the net goligoski.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Good night, sweet playoffs.
For Stars fans under 20, I thought I would provide some help for understanding your post.

"play·off also play-off (plôf, -f)
n. Sports
1. A final game or series of games played to break a tie.
2. A series of games played to determine a championship."

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Chiasson and Benn just fall down. That line is not good enough defensively to play against other top lines.

Benn and Chiasson on the same line doesn't make any sense... Eakin is the only defensively responsible player on that line, regardless of who is on D...

Phil Connors*

Side note: Eakin protects the puck really well for a guy his size. Probably has a lot to do with feet always moving.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
I have no idea how people can complain about our attendance. Why would anyone want to pay to watch this awful product? I have better things to do with my money.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
For Stars fans under 20, I thought I would provide some help for understanding your post.

"play·off also play-off (plôf, -f)
n. Sports
1. A final game or series of games played to break a tie.
2. A series of games played to determine a championship."

:laugh: Thankfully I still have the Knights to remind me of what it feels like

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad