GDT: Game #49 - 01.31.15 - at Winnipeg - 6:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Klingberg is awesome.

Klingberg on the 1st unit power play works. Raise your hand if you're shocked.

Good to see Spezza score. Wish Tyler would score again but hard to argue with 3 primary assists.

Winnipeg would be a better team if they tried playing hockey a little more than they tried to run our guys through the end boards.

More of this Kari please.

beltjones

Dec 4, 2014
www.breakthecipher.com
Reading the Jets fans' thread on this game is eye opening. I wouldn't post over there, but the whining about the refereeing (did the refs gift their team a goal or ours?), and many comments saying that Winnipeg didn't play the body well enough leave me dumbfounded.

Getting trapped in the defensive zone 5 on 5 after a shift happened about 4 times in this game, and in several other recent games. I often notice it's Schlemko out there when it happens. I don't think he's the puck-moving defenseman we were promised... At least he's making less money than Connauton. Wait... crap!

Stargazer1111

Oct 19, 2014
I still can't believe they allowed that goal where Wheeler stuck his stick into Lehtonen's glove and pushed it out of the way.

Is that not reviewable?

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
Really good game. I like how this team is gradually becoming better as the season progress.

Spezza getting a goal was nice.

Klingberg is the truth. Period. I just pray that he continues on getting better after this season.

Dallas scored on how many powerplays...:amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad