GDT: Game 48: Red Wings vs philly 7:00 pm et 1/25/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

Compher? Lyon is in net. Let's Go Boys!
#RedWings lines in practice before hosting Flyers Thur. at 7 on ⁦
@BallySportsDET
⁩ DeBrincat-Larkin-Raymond
Perron-Compher-Fabbri
Rasmussen-Copp-Fischer
Kostin-Veleno-Sprong
Walman-Seider
Maatta-Holl
Gostisbehere-Petry
Lyon/Reimer/Husso
Kane left early. Chiarot not skating.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Hopefully Motown can get back in the win column versus the city of Brotherly Ugh. (Seriously, does ANYBODY like teams from Philly?)

Reactions: FMichael

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I don't think so. Philly barely likes their own teams.

So true. Some years ago I was at a baseball game where Phillies were the away team. A handful of nearby fans that were merciless to several of the Phillies players as they came up to bat. I look over only to discover that they're wearing full Phillies gear.

They tore them to shreds with a level of specificity and cruelty that only a fan who watches them all the time could possibly manage.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
After a game we'd all like to forget, an Alex Lyon redemption game after the deuce he left on the ice the other night is just the kind of story we need.

Get that win, boys!

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
I’m pretty sure Bill Burr doesn’t.
Still may be one of the most epic rants this world has ever witnessed. Although I did just watch a video of some naked chick screaming and peeing in the middle of an airport... So there's still time

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
one of the games I expected us to win with no doubt, this and ottawa. So, don't make me a complete liar out there fellas..

Reactions: KJoe88

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
These next three games at home before the all star break we must win and after the all star break at home we play Vancouver. We then go on a western Canada road trip which will be an extremely tough stretch so to maintain our wild card spot we will need as many points as possible.

Reactions: Winged Wheel Willy

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"In literature, "Flying" and "Winging" can often be used interchangeably. In hockey, the Wings and the Flyers have had similar - if not interchangeable - seasons: low expectations going in, and much higher expectations at the halfway point. Both teams are rebuilding, both teams are exceeding some expectations, but it remains to be seen which team will pass the other on the interchange of the '23 -'24 season highway."

- Plausible Keats

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
This is going to be a tough one. Torts is, not surprisingly, doing a really good job, making the most of what he's given.

First drink of the evening: The Corn'n'Oil:

0.6 oz Falernum
0.6 oz lime
dash bitters
2 oz nice aged rum (I'm partial to Barbados rums here but you be you, boo)
0.2 oz inky dark rum (drier Guyana rum works well for me, younger palates might go for a spiced rum)

Build in chilled rocks glass: Stir all but the dark rum, add a nice big ice cube or sphere, stir, then gently top with the dark rum, which forms the "oil slick" on top.

It's like a daquiri with a neck tat in a tricked-out 72 El Camino.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
This is going to be a tough one. Torts is, not surprisingly, doing a really good job, making the most of what he's given.

First drink of the evening: The Corn'n'Oil:

0.6 oz Falernum
0.6 oz lime
dash bitters
2 oz nice aged rum (I'm partial to Barbados rums here but you be you, boo)
0.2 oz inky dark rum (drier Guyana rum works well for me, younger palates might go for a spiced rum)

Build in chilled rocks glass: Stir all but the dark rum, add a nice big ice cube or sphere, stir, then gently top with the dark rum, which forms the "oil slick" on top.

It's like a daquiri with a neck tat in a tricked-out 72 El Camino.
dayum. I dk what half that stuff is! I'll have to try it.

I'm indulging in a pizza from the place that gives me reflux (so good though) and some simple bacardi & Coke(s).

Reactions: Konnan511

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Dcat back on the 1st line where he should have been ever since Kane's been out?? My my who woulda thunk it. Lines don't look bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad