GDT: [Game #48] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes - 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #48 – 1/21/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Arizona Coyotes
27-13-7, 61 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 14-26-5, 33 pts

1em5YM3.png

7RRhx8V.jpg
DdQm9Jl.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:coyotes

Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz
McBain - Bjugstad - Guenther
Ritchie - Boyd - Fischer
Brown - Carcone - Kassian

Chychrun - Gostisbehere
Valimaki - Stecher
Nemeth - Moser

Ingram

fMRTnDk.png

Reactions: LT

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
The success our top line has had these past few games warrants them sticking together even with Roope back. All of a sudden the Stars may have two dangerous lines + a very good 3rd line with Benn and kids.

Marchment-Roope-Guri?

I swear they tried that trio out during camp/exhibition games and they looked good.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
The Stars have given themselves enough wiggle room in the standings to try different combos. Need to get Marchment and hopefully Guri going while keeping Seguin going as well, so hopefully they use this next week to experiment with what works.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
The success our top line has had these past few games warrants them sticking together even with Roope back. All of a sudden the Stars may have two dangerous lines + a very good 3rd line with Benn and kids.

Marchment-Roope-Guri?

I swear they tried that trio out during camp/exhibition games and they looked good.
Do it!

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Alright, I’m convinced. Chychrun can just stay in Dallas. Nill make it happen. Second puck moving Dman would do wonders for this team.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Gurianov can't get going, it's impossible. Marchment can get going but playing with Glendening or Faksa that isn't going to happen.

Put Marchment with Seguin or Hintz 100% he has gotten a bit f***ed over on the lines recently and needs a bit of a reset, same as Dellandrea going back with Johnston/Benn.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Was Kiviranta-Hintz-Gurianov that magic line in the bubble playoffs? From memory when we scored that hero goal against the Avs that was the line...and had some chemistry there on for moments.

Part of me wonders if worth a look at that line

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Hintz is out again tonight but shouldn’t be a problem vs Coyotes. Take off a few more days as we’ll see the Canes and Devils this week.

edit - Lundkvist also scratched again; should be Suter.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad