GDT: [Game #48] Dallas Stars vs. Anaheim Ducks – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #48 – 1/25/2024 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Anaheim Ducks
28-13-6, 62 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 16-30-1, 33 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

gSjHRQC.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

GriAc84.png

Anaheim Ducks

Henrique - Carlsson - Terry
Vatrano - Strome - Leason
Lundestrom - McTavish - Silfverberg
McGinn - Carrick - Groulx

LaCombe - Fowler
Vaakanainen - Gudas
Zellweger - Lyubushkin

Gibson

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Everyone on the roster is a plus player except for Dadonov (no idea how he is a -8 when his line mates are all plus lol), Dellandrea, and… Miro o_O

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Everyone on the roster is a plus player except for Dadonov (no idea how he is a -8 when his line mates are all plus lol), Dellandrea, and… Miro o_O

His linemates are doing a lot of scoring with other wingers and Dadonov is kind of hanging on.

Dellandrea can't score for crap and Miro gets primo minutes but has to crutch for the poor defensive efforts on some lines constantly.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i feel like they push or keep dadonov out there when there are changes since he never stops
yea the pts arent there right now, but I like dadonov (even if -maybe- it would've been better not to keep him)

Reactions: LT

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
I like Daddy as depth, if we didnt have Stank/Borque knocking at the door it'd be a great bottom 6 have on a contender for his price. We just have an embarrassment of riches at fowrard.

Next year if 2 of (Duch and Pavs and Steel) aren't back this all sorts itself out and Dadanov will be good to have on the books.

Also give me Daddy over Benn anyday.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I like Daddy as depth, if we didnt have Stank/Borque knocking at the door it'd be a great bottom 6 have on a contender for his price. We just have an embarrassment of riches at fowrard.

Next year if 2 of (Duch and Pavs and Steel) aren't back this all sorts itself out and Dadanov will be good to have on the books.

Also give me Daddy over Benn anyday.
benn has one less goal and 10 more assists, and can win faceoffs. unless you’re factoring in contracts idk why you’d go with dadanov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad