Pre-Game Talk: GAME #48 - Canucks @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
‏@ElliottPap6h
Nux lines at practice: 22-33-14; 20-15-17; 21-40-36; 29-25-9; (18-32-13). D pairings: 2-5; 23-3; 41-26; 4-38

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
OMFG!

Anyone catch TSN's clip on the Canucks trip to Edmonton and who may or may not rest?

Kesler. And I quote.

"If I'm going to Edmonton, I'm playin'. Heh. I'm not going on vacation that's for sure."

:handclap::handclap::handclap::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Hold on a second.....so everybody here was screaming for Roy and Kesler on the same line, and now we're calling AV an idiot because he has Roy and Kesler on the same line?

You guys are too much :laugh:

Everyone wanted roy and kesler higgins line including me, if schroeder hansen raymond line was put back together.

Unfortunately schroeder is nowhere to be seen, av loves his journeymen grinders.

Now if lapierre can play consistently well and stay disciplined without bad penlaties, or issues taking passes and using his line mates, then perhaps we can use him instead, but I have my doubts.

At this point I also would not care if it means we dont have to use ebbett to separate kesler and roy again.

Last edited:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
OMFG!

Anyone catch TSN's clip on the Canucks trip to Edmonton and who may or may not rest?

Kesler. And I quote.

"If I'm going to Edmonton, I'm playin'. Heh. I'm not going on vacation that's for sure."

I seen that on twitter, i also Laughed.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
no chance Ebbert will be playing in the playoff.......too much of a liability and opponent will use this score goals
qqgcDkR.jpg

ebbett gon play shutdown minutes ya heard

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I didn't watch much of the panthers play in the playoffs previously. Is Garrison the type of player that is able to elevate his game to another level in the postseason?

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
I didn't watch much of the panthers play in the playoffs previously. Is Garrison the type of player that is able to elevate his game to another level in the postseason?

yes or no depending on your perspective (bad or good respectively)

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011

Garrison doesn't elevate his game to a playoff level. Playoffs elevate to him.

Castle1*

OMFG!

Kesler. And I quote.

Although Kesler has been back only a short time he has shown in these few games why he is so valuable. This guys work ethic is excellent. He competes all the time. He hits when forechecking, trys to make moves, shoots (which lots of Canucks do not).

I for one am very happy he is back and all that previous talk (posts) about trading him seem ridiculous.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
OMFG!

Kesler. And I quote.

good ol' American boy

Nov 1, 2011
hmm.. I would like to see AV try Kassian with Roy and Higgins, and have Kesler with Raymond and Hansen--they can be the speedy line/checking line, perhaps they can even score on the rush or something. I just don't see the need for Kesler on the line with Roy because with Higgins back, having Kesler on that line is more of a luxury. Also, Ebbett needs to GTFO the roster.

I agree with the lines you are pitching.

Having Kesler and Roy on the same line regularly makes no sense to me given our lack of centre depth.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Garrison doesn't elevate his game to a playoff level. Playoffs elevate to him.

This. It seems like Garrison is built for the playoffs. At this point I would say he's the Canucks #1 D-man. The rest of the hockey world is about to find out just how good this guy is.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
i really wish they would just put kassian on the 4th line and tell him to stick to energy + mucking about. his skill just isn't evident enough for him to stick on a higher line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad