[

Notes and such:

C3Cm7t-VUAAgYwk.jpg

^lol

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Looking forward to it as usual.
Looking forward to everything about it.
The drive, going to the Den, walking around talking to all the employees showing up for work...
"Its hockey night tonight"

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
A win will make the first three game win streak of the season. Hope I didn't just jinx us.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Would love to see Fischer with Dvo and Perlini.

Me too. But Tippett would probably reduce Dvorak's and Perlini's icetime dramatically. Unless they score 2 or 3, you can also bet that Tippett is gonna blame those three in case of a loss.

roadrunner

Jul 25, 2003
U Can'tTake Me Alive
Visit site
Me too. But Tippett would probably reduce Dvorak's and Perlini's icetime dramatically. Unless they score 2 or 3, you can also bet that Tippett is gonna blame those three in case of a loss.

:laugh: What r ya, the ice time police??

Dewd, they have 67 total NHL games between the three of them. 67. So sold already, are we?

I've never known Tippett to blame a loss entirely on individual players. He'll call out things that need to improve from time to time. The idea of him hanging a lost game on three rookies is pretty bonkers, even for the most ardent anti-Tippers.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

Dewd, they have 67 total NHL games between the three of them. 67. So sold already, are we?

I've never known Tippett to blame a loss entirely on individual players. He'll call out things that need to improve from time to time. The idea of him hanging a lost game on three rookies is pretty bonkers, even for the most ardent anti-Tippers.

Sorry mate, but that's not true. He often blames Domingue for losses...with Nash happily echoing...
He also likes to talk about young players after losses:laugh:

Say what you want...but he's always looking for excuses. Have you ever heard him blaming himself for a loss? Don't think he ever did. Good coaches often do that.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I was hoping Doan wouldn't play so we can see that Perlini, Dvo, Fischer line. Hoping Doan, Hanzal and Vrbata go soon so we cans see that line along with Domi and Duclair with I guess Bermi since we don't have any other decent centers.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Looking forward to it as usual.
Looking forward to everything about it.
The drive, going to the Den, walking around talking to all the employees showing up for work...
"Its hockey night tonight"

I was going to come in here, and write something similar (except for the drive from Tempe). I go to a dozen games per season (not including all those playoff games), and look forward to them all day, no matter how much the team tries to discourage me. Even bad live hockey is better than good most-other things.

cobra427

May 6, 2012

Everything is Tip's fault! If you don't believe me, keep reading:)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Doan turns the puck over when we could have setup possession in the offensive zone. Quiet. Perlini turns it over at the redline, "can't turn it over" says Nash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad