Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Holy ****. Holy ****. Devan Dubnyk :bow:

2 points. Sweet sweet two points.

4-1-1 since getting Dubnyk. They can build something here. I believe.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Alright, lets sweep this road trip then 5 of the next 6 are at home. If we put a nice streak together over this stretch, the playoffs should happen.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I have to think that's our first "goalie" win of the year.
I think we've had a couple. Kemps saved us a couple times very early on. Dubs saved our butts in Edmonton. But he was on another level tonight. Calgary is much better than the Oilers, so he really earned that win. :yo:

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
flames have a little bit of that cinderella no one expects much from us so **** it kind of attitude that the Avs had last year albeit with less skill.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Hey, I get my celebratory drink!

Need it after that nail biter :laugh:

giphy.gif

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
One game at a time - I saw the Wild of yore tonight, and it started with GREAT goaltending.

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
Wow, talk about a clutch shutout...wild need to start making their move now and dubys performance tonight should get them believing

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
flames have a little bit of that cinderella no one expects much from us so **** it kind of attitude that the Avs had last year albeit with less skill.

They do. They are rebuilding but still playing hard and their young skill has a chance to show their game. Gotta respect this approach, unlike some others. Looking at you, Buffalo and Edmonton.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
9/12 points since Dubnyk joined.

Pretty much the pace we need to maintain.

Rattling off 4 or 5 in a row here would be great to give ourselves the tiniest margin for error later on to maybe lose a few games in a row.

So you're tellin' me there's a chance.......

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
9/12 points since Dubnyk joined.

Pretty much the pace we need to maintain.

Rattling off 4 or 5 in a row here would be great to give ourselves the tiniest margin for error later on to maybe lose a few games in a row.

So you're tellin' me there's a chance.......

This damn team has me getting my hopes up again. If they could just be bad or good the whole season it'd make our lives much easier.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Indeed it was.

More than a couple times in the 3rd I thought Calgary was going to tie it.

I thought we were as well, it seems as though Dubnyk took it personal for all the times we shelled Edmonton.

both teams have made a dramatic shift in the last few years.

Sure have, most people would roll their eyes at a Minny - Flames match up, but it's not like 5 years ago, that was one the most exciting games you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad