GDT: Game 47: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 1/21/23 7:00pm EST CBC, SNE, SNO, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

YPCvEXn.jpg

ipwBPVo.jpg

CzWkRZQ.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just checked what that Fig superfan has been up to since we last saw him and it does look like he’s added even more junk in his basement. He only had one mannequin last year, now he’s got 4 and what looks like a whole lot of additional merch.

He hasn’t posted a Habs-targeted clip for this game yet but we can certainly get a flavor of where he’s at with the money he’s thrown away so far. Hopefully sometime soon, there will be an intervention and it’ll be posted online. In the meantime …

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
Probably watching the NFL playoffs instead but for the love of God #14 please put some pts on the board 🙏

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Just checked what that Fig superfan has been up to since we last saw him and it does look like he’s added even more junk in his basement. He only had one mannequin last year, now he’s got 4 and what looks like a whole lot of additional merch.

He hasn’t posted a Habs-targeted clip for this game yet but we can certainly get a flavor of where he’s at with the money he’s thrown away so far. Hopefully sometime soon, there will be an intervention and it’ll be posted online. In the meantime …

What the hell is this?

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral

What a waste of a basement. I never understood people who need to hoard shit. Like what's this guy going to do with 70 jerseys.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What the hell is this?
A Leaf memorabilia fanatic who chose to deprive his family of a basement. Thought he had already gone too far when I mentioned him in a GDT last year, but now it turns out that he ramped it up quite a bit since then. Quite the shrine for a team with a longstanding record of choking.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
Driving in from Kingston for this game, not looking to park anywhere remotely close to downtown. What would be the best place to park and take a train to the arena? Relatively close to A 40 preferred.

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: Rapala

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

That's super impressive, but kind of funny he drinks Molson

Does this team wear those shitty RBC jerseys, or something else ?

I'm just asking to expect a basic loss like 4-1, or like 82- 3

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Driving in from Kingston for this game, not looking to park anywhere remotely close to downtown. What would be the best place to park and take a train to the arena? Relatively close to A 40 preferred.

Thanks
I would personally just drive to downtown. Depending at what time you come you should be able to find some free parking around the Griffintown area.

For the metro, I think your best bet is Metro Du Collège. It’s right next to the 40. I used to park my car on Gohier street.

There’s also Côte-Vertu and De La Savane but I find those place a bit more sketch and prefer Du Collège.

Enjoy the game. :thumbu:

Last edited:

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
A Leaf memorabilia fanatic who chose to deprive his family of a basement. Thought he had already gone too far when I mentioned him in a GDT last year, but now it turns out that he ramped it up quite a bit since then. Quite the shrine for a team with a longstanding record of choking.
This goes well beyond the basement. There’s no way his fanaticism doesn’t bleed into his personal life. We need a documentary on this guy to understand how he lives

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Welcome all hockey fans across Canada to Leafs Ballwashing Day in Canada on Rogers Sportsnet with your host Ronald Joseph Corbett MacLean. :nod:

I don't care about the score tonight but as long as someone punches this whiny, yappy pretend tough guy d-bag right in the face tonight I'll be satisfied.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

The last time the Leafs won a playoffs series this grown ass man was eating dino nuggets before going to class. Cringe

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I have faith that The Hoff will rise up to the occasion and become our scoring leader during Caufields convalescence.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jul 6, 2016
I like your Harvey-Pinard-Pitlick line !!!! lol.

With Caufield out, is Drouin on his way back in the line up or they gonna play Belzile right away ?

View attachment 638892
Penalities du banc - bench minors
Penalities d'inconduite- misconduct.
Inconduites de partie- game misconducts

I'm surprised teams take more minor penalties than us.
MSL has to find a way

1- to have a more disciplined team
2- A team ready to start every game before giving 2 or 3 goals.

Of course he needs horses, but his coaching knowledges are subpar so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad