GDT: Game 47 | Nashville Predators @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-TN, FS-D

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
robot-guy-gif.gif

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
Talk about heating up at the right time. If we can get Bert and Tatar, we have a shot in every series

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Jesus Christ the Stars were all over the Jackets at the end of the 2nd there. It was like they were on a PP but weren't. But nothing to show for it.:(

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
So they had to play the useless preds now who can't score what so ever.

Don't think the wings will lose this one even if I want them too.

I'm genuinely curious... if a Blackhawks fan showed up at every GDT and talked constantly about how he hoped the Wings would fail, mods would shut him up eventually, right?

So at what point does a "Wings fan" fall into that same category?

If I start wearing a Sharks avatar go and troll their forum 24/7, is that cool because I'm a "Sharks fan"?

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I'm genuinely curious... if a Blackhawks fan showed up at every GDT and talked constantly about how he hoped the Wings would fail, mods would shut him up eventually, right?

So at what point does a "Wings fan" fall into that same category?

If I start wearing a Sharks avatar go and troll their forum 24/7, is that cool because I'm a "Sharks fan"?

You're taking the internet too seriously imo. Does it really matter? mindfly is a unique guy, so be it. Kinda funny, really. Just think of it as a "shtick" :D

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
It's an obnoxious shtick. Doom and gloom pessimism is one thing, but this guy clearly enjoys the game more the worse the Wings do. Doesn't that make him not a Wings fan by definition? Doesn't that mean he should go away from the Wings board?

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
You're taking the internet too seriously imo. Does it really matter? mindfly is a unique guy, so be it. Kinda funny, really. Just think of it as a "shtick" :D

That's one way to put it.

He has BS arguments and if you challenge him he goes in an endless spiral of adding even more ridiculous claims to his argument without contributing anything to the discussion. Which is exactly why I've decided not to respond to his posts anymore.

Datstromberg

Nov 12, 2007
abdelkader is actually starting to look useful on that top line. franzen is on fire. howard is on his game. dekeyser is a huge addition. i want the 8th seed. upsetting the hawks this year would be almost as good as winning the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad