GDT: Game 47: Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins 7:30pm EST NBCSN, TSN2. RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I’m not as optimistic as others about this team sticking in a playoff spot but these games are the measuring stick. If we want a chance, we have to start winning a lot more of them.
Bruins are really good and they've really outplayed us for a while now.

Expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Can't lose that way.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Bruins are really good and they've really outplayed us for a while now.

Expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Can't lose that way.

It's really puzzling how lackluster the Habs seem to be against Boston lately. Take for instance our last game against them. The habs were so flat you would think it was a pre season game against Arizona and not a key divisional game against a hated rival. Coupled with the fact Julien used to coach there and you would think the Habs would play well or at the very least compete hard against Boston.

The tide is going to turn eventually but it needs to start now considering they are a team the Habs are competing for in the playoff hunt.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Here’s a good idea, put the 4th line to start the game against the top line in the NHL

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
You are facing one of the best lines in hockey without last change and decide to start your 4th line. There is no logic at all in that decision making

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I dont understand why we don't have a third jersey.

I hate to say its probably a bergevin thing

HE probably thinks "its those 2 jerseys and thats it, thats what the fans want, to keep it as the most storied jersey"

where as really, most fans....want a 3rd jersey

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

HE probably thinks "its those 2 jerseys and thats it, thats what the fans want, to keep it as the most storied jersey"

Bergevin could be blamed for a lot of things, but not sure this is one of them :laugh:

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co

Yeah, i'm not too sure what it is. We are the oldest team, and have used many iconic jerseys in our history, yet we never have a 3rd. I mean, I know for a fact that Bergevin has a lot of say when it comes to what numbers the players wear, so I wouldnt be surprised if he didn't want a third, but we've never had one even before Bergevin. So, idk if its really him.

You'd think it would be an easy way to get more jersey sales if nothing else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad