Martinez - McBain​
|
McNabb - Schenn​

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Would like to see tinordi tonight

We traded our goons away and I'm always worried playing these guys. Can't have Doan, Domi and Oliver being the only ones wanting to stick up for anyone.

I would like to see Tinordi dressed as well. Most importantly I would love to see a win

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
We traded our goons away and I'm always worried playing these guys. Can't have Doan, Domi and Oliver being the only ones wanting to stick up for anyone.

I would like to see Tinordi dressed as well. Most importantly I would love to see a win

Sorry about the bobble head my friend. I'll work on trying to locate one for you.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I have kind of wondered why we seem to have slow starts? This seems to be a recurring theme for some reason, mentioned in Tip's video. I also caught Tip's comment about some guys relying on skill instead of hard work. This has to be directed at one of or some of Bods/Domi/Duclair/OEL/Reider/Hanzal, the only guys I would say are skill guys.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Theres gonna be a lot of Arizona Kings there tonight..
Were gonna need some help in the stands tonight....
Wear your Coyotes gear!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to getting a signed Domi puck OR maybe go all out and get me a signed bobblehead!

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I have kind of wondered why we seem to have slow starts? This seems to be a recurring theme for some reason, mentioned in Tip's video. I also caught Tip's comment about some guys relying on skill instead of hard work. This has to be directed at one of or some of Bods/Domi/Duclair/OEL/Reider/Hanzal, the only guys I would say are skill guys.

We clearly have to fire Tippet. With 10 rookies on the team one would think that the Coyotes would be solidly out in front of the West. It's his fault we are not starting out well. :sarcasm:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Coyotes Lines:
RIEDER - HANZAL (A) - DUCLAIR
DOMI - VERMETTE (A)- BOEDKER
MARTINOOK - RICHARDSON - DOAN
TIKHONOV - GORDON - CHIPCHURA

OEL (A) - MURPHY
DAHLBECK - MICHALEK
GROSSMANN - STONE

When was Doan stripped of his captaincy?

But seriously...need to squash the Kings like the cockroaches they are.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Several Coyotes fans were saying that quite a few Kings fans were thrown out of the last game because of beer throwing by those same Kings fans at other Coyotes fans. Looks like 0 tolerance needs to put on the Kings fans at the Coyotes games from now on.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Uninteresting questions by our media and uninteresting quotes from Tipp? Check.
AP directing anger at LA in a grammatically-questionable way? Check.
Over the top, exclamation mark-littered enthusiasm by SOL? Check.
Halfway through the first page and this GDT is already looking solid!

Just threw $225 at the Phoenix Children's Hospital, so let me know if you need tickets to next week's LA game ...

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

At the risk of sounding like Tyson Nash - we've got to outwork the opposition, when getting the puck deep behind their D. It's imperative that this team starts with that relentless energy and something I mentioned early on in the season, that was questionable to sustain.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Gotta think Dahlbeck hits the press box again. Defensively the team is still holding up but they just cannot move the puck anywhere right now. At least till the last 10 minutes of the game for some reason :shakehead

Hopefully we see a shakeup of the default forward lines too because those are clearly getting a bit stale. At least split up Boedker and Domi. We really need another shooter though and that problem just isn't going anyway this season.

When was Doan stripped of his captaincy?

This is what I get for stealing the lines from GiveAFlyingPuck.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
**** the Kings with a capital F. Let's get a win here tonight boys.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
You tried and are trying your best. That is all I could ever ask for. I appreciate that more than you know!

Any folks that are still looking for a bobblehead: For a $100 or more donation to the AZ Coyotes Foundation benefiting Phoenix Childrens Hospital telethon tonight the Coyotes are giving out two lower level tickets to the Feb 2nd game against LA along with a signed Doan cowboy bobblehead. Telethon runs until the end of tonight's game.

Info on the NHL site:
http://azcoyotes6.auction-bid.org/micro2.php

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad