GDT: Game #47 Jan 21st Toronto at Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Just some stats for you, regarding our recent play.

1674233429397.png
1674233677240.png

Reactions: Burnie97

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007

Good stuff

Definitely looking that way

I'm hopeful that those few games helped cure what ails him. But. I'm a little skeptical. If all it took was 2 games off to completely turn him around, why would it not have been done sooner?

Reactions: Burnie97

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I'm hopeful that those few games helped cure what ails him. But. I'm a little skeptical. If all it took was 2 games off to completely turn him around, why would it not have been done sooner?
Yeah good point. He's probably still hurting but it seemed to of helped. Maybe he just has a strain that flares up.

Reactions: Judas Tavares

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
could have been matthews decision to keep playing. with our position, i dont think the team would force him to play against his will. on the other hand, i can see them forcing him to rest.

Matthews a gamer he doesnt want to take time off

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
So with Caufield done for the season... who do habs have that can score? Suzuki.

Tonight with or without Caufield it should of been an easy W anyway... but really habs have barely any good players upfront. They have a ton of injuries.

You know they'll come out flying with a big effort. Leafs have to match the effort level and they should crush them tonight.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Takeaways from those lineups:

- Ugh, why is Timmins in over Benn? He buried us his last game. At least he's not on the top pairing I guess.
- Dammit, what's wrong with Jarnkrok? Loving this guy these days.
- Looks like Samsonov has taken over the net for now. Good.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Probably my imagination but it always seems that these games are way closer than they should be
It's always seems to be a 4-3 game vs the Habs. Off the to the prediction thread now with that, I haven't been able to gain ground lately!

Reactions: ACC1224

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Debating betting against the Leafs tonight. Seems like easy money. Currently +300 on Habs winning.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Habs are most likely gonna goon it up tonight. Leafs stars need to watch their head tonight. Xhekaj, Edmundson and Savard are all literally out there to just crosscheck players. And that's only their defense.

This is what they did against the panthers last game

Reactions: D00bis

D00bis

Jan 15, 2019
Habs are most likely gonna goon it up tonight. Leafs stars need to watch their head tonight. Xhekaj, Edmundson and Savard are all literally out there to just crosscheck players. And that's only their defense.

This is what they did against the panthers last game

Looks like it’s a mix of Florida beating them up on the scoreboard and the panthers have a habit of bringing that outta a lot of teams. I do agree Xhekaj is someone to watch out for but he was none existent last time leafs faced em. They will try and match the leafs skill and get over powered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad