Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

HAULA EMPTY NETTER!!!!!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Who knew Columbus had this many fans? I remember games in the not too distant past when they had a few thousand fans in the building Coyotes style. Those people all showed up tonight to take their obligatory visitors loss.

If that Wild Bill second goal doesn't end up in the top five of the week I'll be pissed. That was just ridiculous from Shea actually being able to spot him to the catch to the finish. Wonder how many times he beat Bob with that move in practice?

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Who knew Columbus had this many fans? I remember games in the not too distant past when they had a few thousand fans in the building Coyotes style. Those people all showed up tonight to take their obligatory visitors loss.

If that Wild Bill second goal doesn't end up in the top five of the week I'll be pissed. That was just ridiculous from Shea actually being able to spot him to the catch to the finish. Wonder how many times he beat Bob with that move in practice?

Crazy how many CBJ fans there were in attendance tonight. I actually brought one of them to the game. A good buddy of mine is actually from Ohio, so I took him to his first Knights game. He agreed the next game we go to he'll be rooting for the Knights! :thumbu:

Sweet win for the VGK. The 2nd period was sheer dominance. I say it every time I get home from a game, but this team just continues to impress me. GKG!

Great to see Wild Bill stick it to his former team. :laugh:

Good clean fun at TMA!

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Wild Bill should have been an all star. Theodore passing is amazing. Need to lock up Wild Bill and Shea. Miller has been playing great too. Hell of a slapshot one timer.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Didn't even make top plays of the night. Remember that all the NHL.TV decisions are made in Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad