GDT: Game 47: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 2/12/22 12:30pm EST SNE, SN360, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
O6auETa.jpg

eSSEacB.jpg

SSh8fB5.jpg

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Can someone tell me what’s going on with Mathieu Perreault?

I forgot he was a Hab until this morning lol
IIRC, here’s Perreault’s season in a nutshell:
  • Scores a hat trick against Detroit (first win of the season, great ovation by the fans)
  • Got out of the lineup a few days later with an eye injury (caused by a condition he didn’t know he had since he was a child), laser procedure required
  • While trying to recover, his injury got worse, requiring surgery… again
  • Comes back to play, but not for long before going back to the IR for a lower-body injury. Hasn’t come back yet.
Out 3-4 more weeks
January 28, 2022
Perreault (lower body) will spend 3-4 more weeks on injured reserve, Arpon Basu of The Athletic reports.
ANALYSIS
The forward has already been out since Dec. 14 and won't return to the lineup until late February. Perreault's modest offensive contributions before the lower-body injury included three goals and an assist while averaging 12:29 of ice time in 14 contests.
Mathieu Perreault: News, Stats, Game Logs | RotoWire

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
IIRC, here’s Perreault’s season in a nutshell:
  • Scores a hat trick against Detroit (first win of the season, great ovation by the fans)
  • Got out of the lineup a few days later with an eye injury (caused by a condition he didn’t know he had since he was a child), laser procedure required
  • While trying to recover, his injury got worse, requiring surgery… again
  • Comes back to play, but not for long before going back to the IR for a lower-body injury. Hasn’t come back yet.

Mathieu Perreault: News, Stats, Game Logs | RotoWire
Thank you. I found the radio silence weird.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Another day another loss.

Ouelette would actually be an upgrade on D.

Because of injuries we are pushing Primeau right off a cliff.

A Habs team with 38 losses in front of no fans on a Saturday afternoon. What could be more exciting?

I feel for Primeau.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Holy crap, 9:30 A.M. start for us West Coasters

Probably the one time being a Pacific Time Zone Habs fan is a disadvantage rather than an advantage.

Gonna be the same tomorrow too.

I personally have always loved these super bowl weekend “morning games” my friend. Plus good excuse to wake and bake.

Edit: Good gawd! You posted this like 5 hours ago.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I remember once upon a time when I hated these matinee games. This season I wish they were ALL matinee affairs. The sooner the game is over and done with the better. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Theran189

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Play Pezzetta please

I’m guessing he stays up for the balance of the season. That fourth line can’t continue as it is. Not if we want the talent to progress. He should see more ice time here once the jockeying between Montreal and Laval is complete.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Nice surprise to find out this starts at 11:30AM local. I got nothing to do for a few hours and will watch some of the game. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad