GDT: Game 47 | Bruins @ Stars 8:30PM, NESN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I like Looch's hit there. Funny-half he fans were booing and he other half cheering.

I think at least half are Bruins fans, great appearance by our fans.

Another dive by a Dallas player.

I have no idea why playing Cunningham or Paille in place of Pastrnak is a good idea. Pastrnak actually players pretty effective two way player for a rookie skill player. Chiarelli and Cam won't like that since they are burning a cheap contract year for this.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Seguin in full 2013 playoffs mode!

Lucic in best mode.

Anybody else notice how hard Lucic has been busting his ass on the back-check the past dozen+ games?

Looch doesn't want to go to Edmontkn or Buffalo either and if they miss playoffs any player is on the block.

Vdub

Live Free or Die
Dec 21, 2013
Nah games been fine, been playing well...I dont ***** when they play hard and lose anyways...also do t get a chubby for seventh place, but like you said to each their own.

I'm not impressed the way this team has played in the first half, but I'll take some goals and a win!

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Are we finally getting 'law of averages' payback for the crossbars we hit during the 2013 playoffs?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Wonder if Pasta was missing due to equipment or something. He's been playing since the two shifts without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad