GDT: GAME #46 Philadelphia at BRUINS - 1/14 1 PM, NESN, NHLN (US), SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
So happy to see Krug getting back in the groove as of late, I was missing those clutch Krug goals..it's so big for us to have that weapon back.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
CN0MuCPh.jpg

There's McQuaid, right as the puck is being deflefted. Simmonds is already behind him.

What's he doing? Going to defend against the guy off the screen as the period expires?

He's just out of position. Not because of the bounce.

Awful, awful play.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins need to kill this penalty off.One good thing is Flyers on it right after a break.Usually takes a few to get things going for most teams.RECIPE TO BEAT FLYERS .STAY OUT OF BOX THEY SUCK 5 ON 5

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
No idea, but it's entertaining the hell out of me when he talks about things like this.

I love how he talked about the trolls on social media that will go after him for saying it hahah.

I enjoy picking on Jack, but at the end of the day I do love him just for the sheer entertainment value...and that he seems pretty self aware of the antics and things he says. He knows he is a goofball...and a passionate bruins fan.

On the flipside..he is also annoying..so you take the good with the bad.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
sucks for K.Miller...well Joe Morrow, looks like we will have to cancel our puzzle making and fribbles...welcome back to the team.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
CN0MuCPh.jpg

There's McQuaid, right as the puck is being deflefted. Simmonds is already behind him.

What's he doing? Going to defend against the guy off the screen as the period expires?

He's just out of position. Not because of the bounce.

Awful, awful play.

I feel I'm going to regret entertaining you, but maybe he was reading the play, anticipating where Voracek was going to pass the puck? Like I said before, you have to be proactive on a 5-on-3.

Not that I'm going to convince you, but it feels kinda asinine to go out of your way to blame a defenceman on a goal from a deflected pass on a 5-on-3. **** happens, can't win 'em all.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Bruins need to kill this penalty off.One good thing is Flyers on it right after a break.Usually takes a few to get things going for most teams.RECIPE TO BEAT FLYERS .STAY OUT OF BOX THEY SUCK 5 ON 5

The Flyers still have the most PPs over the last 5 years. They also have the most PK minutes. Goon show.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
I feel I'm going to regret entertaining you, but maybe he was reading the play, anticipating where Voracek was going to pass the puck? Like I said before, you have to be proactive on a 5-on-3.

Not that I'm going to convince you, but it feels kinda asinine to go out of your way to blame a defenceman on a goal from a deflected pass on a 5-on-3. **** happens, can't win 'em all.

With 4.9 seconds on the clock, if Voracek wants to pass the puck to the point, say thank you. Let the pick stay on the perimeter. It's a 5 on 3 and a bad bounce, sure. But we shouldn't give up that easy of a chance that late in the period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad