GDT: Game 46: New York Rangers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | We Missed Him Pirri Much

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This is a game the Knights SHOULD win. The Rangers are not a good team and surrender a lot of shots. The Avs skated circles around them. As long as Hank isn’t in god mode, we should get 7 in a row.

Any idea of where Pirri gets inserted?
Patches is on the first line tonight. Pirri on the second. No Smith.

And I love this idea of a game the Knights should win given that one of their worst games in team history came against the Kings and the next matchup between them wasn't a lot better.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

And I love this idea of a game the Knights should win given that one of their worst games in team history came against the Kings and the next matchup between them wasn't a lot better.

Yep, we aren't rooting for a team that is in a position that its fans can take wins for granted.

That said, I think most would agree that the Kings are far better than their record. That's a problem with an aging team. The lay eggs, then get up against your team and look like cup contenders. Then lay eggs again.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

Your avatar .gif is me after reading that last part.

Reactions: HanSolo

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
I would be shocked if it was Subban. Shocked! But pleasantly so. IMO resting Flower for the post season is a top priority.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Hank is not starting for the Rangers tonight.

That’s good to hear because he was the reason they kept it so close in the last matchup. We played a really good game but still barely beat them in an OT win the last time we played them.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I would be shocked if it was Subban. Shocked! But pleasantly so. IMO resting Flower for the post season is a top priority.

Maybe it’s because we have some tough games coming up and want to make sure Fleury is ready for them?

But we still really need this one. If we lose this one and then lose to the Sharks with some other tough games coming up then yuck!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
That’s good to hear because he was the reason they kept it so close in the last matchup. We played a really good game but still barely beat them in an OT win the last time we played them.
Then again lately we've made all goalies look like Veizna candidates. Hopefully we are really efficient with our shots tonight.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Then again lately we've made all goalies look like Veizna candidates. Hopefully we are really efficient with our shots tonight.

Hopefully we don’t have any power plays because we never score on those anymore. If we don’t have a single power play then the Rangers are in huge trouble.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm home, I've got the game up, I'm excited.

Will have to make pork chops during the game, but outside of that I'm good to go.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Win tonight and we would be one win away from our biggest winning streak ever (8 games last season).

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm home, I've got the game up, I'm excited.

Will have to make pork chops during the game, but outside of that I'm good to go.
tenor.gif

Go :vegas Go

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Vegas07

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Meh, not thrilled with these commentators asking how the team will motivate itself tonight. How about we’re still behind Calgary in the standings and San Jose is right behind us? We need the points.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad