GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Funny thing is that if the habs squeak into the playoffs,I think they can take on the the Leafs and do damage. The issue will be getting in there.It's getting hot in here.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
You can't get the offensive from the centers that we have all year and expect to win.

Bergeving bet on KK and Suzuki; Suzuki is not ready and KK will never be a top 2 center...period.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Show me your posts about the other stinkers , these results are a team effort.

Team effort, haha, anything to deflect criticism from KK. Face it he’s been bad tonight and was invisible last night.

Lots of guys are playing like crap, him included.

This team only has 1 decent center, NS!

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
people arguing on social media it's not an easy decision to fire bergevin because he built the best team in the AHL and made the best acquisitions in the offseason with anderson, allen, toffoli etc

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
You can't get the offensive from the centers that we have all year and expect to win.

Bergeving bet on KK and Suzuki; Suzuki is not ready and KK will never be a top 2 center...period.

KK it’s so obvious, this team only hasn’t one enter NS.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
If I'm a pro player on the habs right now,I would run someone sneakily.Markstrom or whoever.Do some damage,get in their heads.The habs will skate off like beaten puppies and head home to have tea and a nap

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
people arguing on social media it's not an easy decision to fire bergevin because he built the best team in the AHL and made the best acquisitions in the offseason with anderson, allen, toffoli etc

Lmao, you can't be serious. The fact that after 9 years the best forwards are two off season acquisitions, none of which are superstars, is in itself grounds for dismissal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad