GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames 4/24/21 7:00 PM EST SN, RDS , TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Who do you think is going to help me dispose of the bodies? McFeely is on body transport and digging duty, Chef Brockett cleans all of the blood/hair/fiber evidence off Trolley, while I chill in the Neighborhood of Make Believe establishing my alibi ( getting plastered with Lady Elaine Fairchild at the time of the 'accident')

I always assumed that doll was supposed to have some sort of skin condition. Was kinda spoopy for me as a young kid.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Who do you think is going to help me dispose of the bodies? McFeely is on body transport and digging duty, Chef Brockett cleans all of the blood/hair/fiber evidence off Trolley, while I chill in the Neighborhood of Make Believe establishing my alibi ( getting plastered with Lady Elaine Fairchild at the time of the 'accident')
This is the best post I've read in a while. Nice work. :laugh:

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I'm not stopping, just rationing. My next shipment of cannabis doesn't get here until Monday and I've only got 1 hit left, so I'm saving it for Sunday. Too lazy to go to the store to buy alcohol either. I'm actually not much of a drinker tbh, pretty much just during hockey games. But I use cannabis every day I'm not working or have other responsibilities.
"I only drink cuz of the Habs." Ahh a true Quebecer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad