Prediction Contest: Game 46 - Jets @ Leafs - Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
4-2 Jets … KFC first goal.
IMG_2730.jpeg

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
4-1 for the Leafs

Tavares with the first goal. He has no points in like 9 straight games, so the jets will obviously help the Leafs in that regard.

I wish to get 0 points for my prediction....meaning Jets win 8-0 :)

• Wow
Reactions: macmaroon

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I don't often select the opposing team to win..........................................so I've decided not to.:D

Jets 6-4

We are going to need some greasy goals, like one in off Matthews weiner and some serious luck to win either of the next two games with 55 and 13 out but I mostly want to win this one right in Toronto so watching the telecast we can all listen to the wailing and moaning from the Laffs faithful.

I do think we'll get called for a hundred penalties tonight, especially if we get a lead. Book it. And if we do I hope every single PK'er we have scores a shorty.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I don't often select the opposing team to win..........................................so I've decided not to.:D

Jets 6-4

We are going to need some greasy goals, like one in off Matthews weiner and some serious luck to win either of the next two games with 55 and 13 out but I mostly want to win this one right in Toronto so watching the telecast we can all listen to the wailing and moaning from the Laffs faithful.

I do think we'll get called for a hundred penalties tonight, especially if we get a lead. Book it. And if we do I hope every single PK'er we have scores a shorty.
@ThinIce61, who do you have scoring the opening goal...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad