GDT: Game 46 | CHICAGO (28-13-4) @ Montreal (23-17-3) | 1/14/2016 | NBCSN,CSN-CH,RDS,SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCHabitant

Feb 24, 2013
What afun game to watch. Heart breaker for my team, but at least it was exciting. Condon played well, but Crawford was a beast. Not to mention the Hawks D--I think they saved two goals on their own.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Don't care how poor the Habs have been playing or who is in goal for them, winning in Montreal is never easy. Crow won us the game for sure and will gladly take the win. Can we stretch the streak to double figures? On to the next! Guys will be tired.......

RFIP

I LOVE CRAWFORD!
Mar 6, 2011
WOW what a bone head penalty by Ryan J to cost Preds a 4 on 3 PP with 3 to play in a now 4-3 game!!!

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
Last 2 posts right one. Makes little plays always in the puck area. Fast. Me likes for nothing off our team. Thanks Toronto. One piece left. 1LW

edit wow what thread did this go in LOL

Last edited:

FinnFan8

Expert Thread-Killer
Dec 7, 2015
SF, CA
Oops forgot to add 47 ducks at ice hockey. However maybe this is in the minority but rozy doesn't look bad. I mean not high end but I don't mind him. Get Gus back and let 47 contemplate retirement after we repeat. Scuds needs to pull a ray bourque

'cept scuds already has a cup. No bourque-esque, last-season drive to him. He's already a member of Q's country club.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Dont worry about Winnipeg.

They'll be fine. Cause they hit a lot.

/Cherry

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
CC steals game for us when they dominated the 2nd period with a 9-1 scoring chances assault on our net and he held them off..We played better in the 3rd though still at just a C level...First period we played B level...2nd period we played F level..3rd period we played C level...just enough to win because CC was A level the whole game...hardly a masterpiece win by 7s...more like lucky we won...Given the great quality of chances we gave them the easily could have potted 5 goals at least ...but CC got us the 2 points from a pretty bad overall game by the guys in front of him...

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
No human can withstand that many hits.

Legendary. I want that tattooed on my forehead

Maybe Kesler can get that tattooed on his bicep. Oh wait, he has a tattoo of his last initial and a superman logo already occupying it. :laugh:

tumblr_mpe59i6mV31syk8yso1_250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad