Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
GDT1.jpg

GDT2.jpg

GDT3.jpg

GDT4.jpg
GDT5.jpg

Not as polished as I was hoping for my first attempt at one of these. And the lines my not be correct.

And I got the game number wrong....mods please change it to Game 46 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
5PM?
some how I had 530.. glad for the time update..
Go avs...
I am hoping the avs some how turn around the play and gel into something resembling team play on d...

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
That mixed in with the HOF'ers. That might be one of the better Dave Art masks. I usually don't like anything he does.

I love how it's got Sakic, Forsberg, Blake, Bourque and Roy.

I'd straight up buy a replica of that for the mancave.

And Craig Billington played in an all star game!? Learn something new everyday.

Unfortunately this is a must win game, everyone ahead of us won over the past 2 days it seems.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The Palat-Johnson-Kucherov line is going to absolutely annihilate us tonight.

Our PK has been very good this season, so I'm not too concerned about Stamkos tonight because that's where he's most effective. But that top line of theirs :help: The perfect balance between offence and defence. There isn't a better line in the league today, and it's amazing because they're all so young

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
There isn't a player I want more for the Avs than Victor Hedman. That ship sailed two years ago. Damn

Same here. He's always been my #1 choice as EJ's long term partner in the league, given how good he is, his style of play, and how young he is still. Unfortunately their only chance is to get him as a UFA in two years, but Yzerman would never be dumb enough to let him go.

He is really good friends with Landy though...:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad