BRUINS GDT GAME 46 7:37 PM - POUTINEVILLE - NBCSN, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
A 7:30 start time in Boston just feels wrong. That's the Poutinneville starting time, dammit!

That said, at least it's 7:37, which just means calling out the starting lineup, the anthems, and then the game. Unlike the Centre Bell, we don't feel the need to have a 45 minute ceremony to hono(u)r the retirement of the 24th urinal attendant in the third bathroom on the balcony.

I have it on good authority that the B`s plan a massive pre-game ceremony. There`s a fine gentleman hailing from Brookline who has been a devoted ticket seller of the 50/50 draws for a whopping 4 years. Tonight is all about him and it`ll be a doozy of a ceremony which will undoubtedly pump up both the crowd and the Bruins:thumbu:

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
A 7:30 start time in Boston just feels wrong. That's the Poutinneville starting time, dammit!

That said, at least it's 7:37, which just means calling out the starting lineup, the anthems, and then the game. Unlike the Centre Bell, we don't feel the need to have a 45 minute ceremony to hono(u)r the retirement of the 24th urinal attendant in the third bathroom on the balcony.

7:37 I like
7th overall in Bruins points, Number 37 Patrice Bergeron :thumbu:

Big night ahead for Bergy and the Bruins as he starts the scoring at the 7:37 mark.
4658373.jpg

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I have it on good authority that the B`s plan a massive pre-game ceremony. There`s a fine gentleman hailing from Brookline who has been a devoted ticket seller of the 50/50 draws for a whopping 4 years. Tonight is all about him and it`ll be a doozy of a ceremony which will undoubtedly pump up both the crowd and the Bruins:thumbu:

But will there be a kid playing with fire? How about a parade of toilet seat wearing grey hairs from the last time they won a Cup?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My youngest son will be attending tonight. His first Habs game.
Hopefully a win and I'll leave the lights on for him.

When I very first logged onto this HF site I was doing the night shift for him and his twin sister while the Bride got some much needed sleep. They were newborns.

They turn 21 this week.

I don't know what happened.

False Start

May 8, 2018
He’s too good to be sitting . I don’t anticipate the D being entirely healthy for long so it is likely short term but I wonder what Sweeney plans to do if anything.

To me, it looks like he's not as effective playing on his off side and his last game he looked a little shakey.

Could be nursing an injury, or just getting some rest. Grz is basically his competition since we're not benching Chara or Krug.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Wife wanted a date night, I said "Really?"
My father wants to meet up for dinner out of the blue tonight.

At least I can convince him to settle on a sports bar.

My fiancee on the other hand... :laugh:

Reactions: BMC

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
To me, it looks like he's not as effective playing on his off side and his last game he looked a little shakey.

Could be nursing an injury, or just getting some rest. Grz is basically his competition since we're not benching Chara or Krug.

Miller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad