GDT: Game #46 - 1.14.14 - vs Edmonton - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
What the hell just happened? It's the end of regulation and we have more goals. Is such a thing even possible?

MetalGodAOD*

Hopefully that builds their confidence and turns some things around. They still played like ass, but hopefully that was just nerves and they loosen up going forth here.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
VICTORY green!! Now let's forget and move on..
bearPoreda1.jpg

..FFS Blackhawks.. yey STLouis and Ottawa..

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Colorado is long gone, no point in focusing on them. If they were the Buffalo Sabres I doubt we could catch up to them with the time left in the season.

Dallas needs to get their swagger back, hopefully this is a step to that kind of turn around. Moves to improve the defense and penalty kill would be a massive help down the line.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Glad we finally won!

Why has our defense picked up this flailing their body at the puck move

I see it multiple times a game by our team.. yet teams with real defensemen...... don't do it.

Odd

MetalGodAOD*

Huge night on the scoreboard, effectively winning against Minny and Phoenix. Those games against Minny next week will be really paramount to whether we get back in the race or not.

SHO NUFF*

Why are all these morons constantly pounding the glass the entire game? That game might be the worst I've ever seen it.

aloonda*

thoughts

daley had some good moments

connauton did as well---he is getting better at keeping the puck in the zone and knowing when to pinch down in to do so--still thinking/hoping he can be a #1?

gonchar had one bad mistake--other than that was very very solid--the only defenseman that clearly doesn't panic when he has the puck

roussel/eakin/garbutt keep that line for a long time

kari-was what I expect from him

man the oilers are talented---they are just too cute, and don't win board battles, like most of their guys have gotten by on pure talent and just don't have the battle it takes as a whole to win every night

I like that our guys--as dumb as they can play at times, and as untalented as some of them are--will mostly all battle and show a sense of urgency

haf

Mar 3, 2008
Huge night on the scoreboard, effectively winning against Minny and Phoenix. Those games against Minny next week will be really paramount to whether we get back in the race or not.

I have already written off the playoffs. Even if we are in the race, I think we are sellers at the deadline. Erik Cole will bring us something real. So could Fidds, Daley & Whitney to a lesser extent.

I think another round of deadline pick ups is more beneficial to the team this year than a playoff berth, even as badly we need one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad