Laval Rocket: Game 45 vs. Abbotsford Canucks (7PM ET on RDS & AHLTV)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It is the first time Laval plays Abbotsford since they came into the league this year.

Former Hab Noah Juulsen plays for Abbotsford, so it will be his return to Laval and his first time playing the Rocket since he was claimed off waivers by the Panthers (who then traded him to Vancouver for Juolevi).

Juulsen has 14 pts (2G, 12A) in 33 GP this year for the Canucks. He's on a nice little run now with 4 pts in 4 games (all assists). He's also played 7 NHL games this year for Vancouver, with 2 assists in those games.

The best part of this is it looks like he's been healthy this year.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It is the first time Laval plays Abbotsford since they came into the league this year.

Former Hab Noah Juulsen plays for Abbotsford, so it will be his return to Laval and his first time playing the Rocket since he was claimed off waivers by the Panthers (who then traded him to Vancouver for Juolevi).

Juulsen has 14 pts (2G, 12A) in 33 GP this year for the Canucks. He's on a nice little run now with 4 pts in 4 games (all assists). He's also played 7 NHL games this year for Vancouver, with 2 assists in those games.

The best part of this is it looks like he's been healthy this year.
Good for him, he's certainly been through a lot in his young career , the temptation to just retire must have been pretty strong at times. It's nice that he gets to play and have a normal career now.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I'll try and watch this tonight. This has been such a difficult and tiring week with work and personal, so I will either watch this, or just sleep.

Allez Les Rocket!

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Up 1-0 is nice, although I missed the first period because...well I forgot.

Damn but yay

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Both Fairbrother and DSP will not return tonight.

Marcotte also confirmed that Brook is also dealing with a minor injury.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Smith Pelly is out there, isn't he? I swear that's him

I'm listening to the game on the radio at work. So I just heard Marcotte say that DSP hasn't played a shift, but he's on the bench. So who knows if he's there mainly to encourage the guys.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
wtf...I was getting my kid ready for bed and we were up 1-0.

Now that she's asleep, it's 3-1 them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad